The Combine Forum banner
S

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    543 Posts
    Lovely rain. We are at Pinnaroo. 25 km. north of the town. Got 60 all up. Very much needed. Got spraying yesterday. Actually have the ryegrass germinating in feb which is brilliant.

Some spots at paruna had 113 mm I think it was. That's huge for this time of year. Your over karonda way?

· Ooohhh Deere
    2,210 Posts
    A farmer at Nhill has chipped a 77 and apparently it goes well. I would assume John Ryan has chipped his. The dealer at Walla Walla knows abit about speccing up cleaners. Bison rotors in them can be a good improvement.

· Registered
    87 Posts
    We get a bit more capacity on days with a westerly wind by folding those big arsed mirrors in. Have fitted reversing cameras and picked up 3 mt an hour which ever way the wind is blowing.

· Registered
    1,848 Posts
    Thanks.Interesting. I spoke to the guy from Walla walla and they shim up the front of the concave to close it up at the front . They strip 45-50t/hr. Thats what they should do I think not 35

· Registered
    124 Posts
    Hey mate just noticed your pics on the planting forum. Just wanted to know how your horwood box and air kit have been treating you. We just ordered a new box and i haven't heard many things in regard to there hose kit mainly. We will be using 6 fert and 6 seed primarys, with 2 way splitters for each. Do you have any issues blocking primarys or drooping secondary hoses?

Thanks

· Registered
    632 Posts
    Whoever started this tread has balls because its an argument you can't win. I prefer to talk about farming and machinery!

· Premium Member
    3,453 Posts
    Pet

Bit slow to reply been flat out playing hay contractor. We have had a few hot ones know, most crops are ok, heavy ground is stuffed. Glad we dry sowed any one that waited will be lucky to get seed back on stuff seeded in July.

Canola looks good, only be 3 or 4 weeks off I think, early barley is great, oats are baled no export this year to much stubble and brome grass. Wheat sand that got away early is good, scoot and axe have grain filled.

In sort glad we sowed, will be sowing canola earlier next year.

Madsnake

How things there?

· Registered
    154 Posts
    we could possibly be harvesting milo, or drilling wheat about that time, I'd show him what's happening when he's here. I live at wakeeney, which is in northwest kansas. Right on Interstate 70

· Premium Member
    3,453 Posts
    Think we may get a bit, be good things look good here for the year, only had any rain worth measuring in the last 6 weeks. How things there?

Going on any DSM crop tours? Hope to go northern mallee on Monday, going to try and get to SA one to but see could be busy then.

Chris

· Premium Member
    3,453 Posts
    When I put a photo on a post mate I load the photos into photo bucket and then open them up and cut/past to the thread. Hope this helps mate, I have never looked at albumns on here much. Are you going to post some pics of your seeding boots, press wheel and crop showing the paired row?

· Premium Member
    3,453 Posts
    How is the hip going mate? Heading down your way tomrow going to a MSF day at Karoonda.

Madsnake
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…