Lexion 750 demo - The Combine Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2010, 11:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Lexion 750 demo

WOW is all i can say coming away from this demo! this combine is a beast and i would put it against anything on the market and i have a good feeling that it would spank it, except the 760 or 770 that is!

The new hydrolics are much more responsive and quick compared to the 500 series. The electronics are a nice new feature and the screen took a little while to get used to but once i figures it out it was very easy to navigate my way through it all. This cab is much much better than the 500 series as well, after being in the 750 you really notice how poorly the 500's seal up.

I was hoping the combine had the fancy seat in it but it didnt, apparently its only in the 770 and its roughlt a $10,000 option to put in, which is a little steep just for a seat in my eyes. It still doesnt have a sealed up window between the cab and hopper but i told the Claas rep about it and he sounded very interested in it so maybe in the future something will be changed. then i asked him if they could at least put a step into the hopper to clean the stinking window. cant do that because of liability reasons, even though other companies do... No fix for that one i'm thinking.

The 750 has a different amount of power than the 580 because of the different peak RPM's, the 580 had 2100 and the 750 has i think 1900 giving it more torque.

The corn that was being cut was between 100-120bu so if you see on the videos the yield monitor was not calibrated correctly. The header was a 16 row Drago.

fbstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Bet that was a fun day!

What do you normally run for a combine and head? Whats the high zoot seat you speak of?

I had the same feeling after I stepped out of a 760tt with 18 row 20'' chopping corn head in 230bpa corn. Wow...

edit: btw wheres that sweet balzer grain cart of yours in the videos!

Last edited by bleedred; 11-15-2010 at 11:18 PM.
bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2010, 11:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

run a 580r and a 480r, 42 ft hb,and 36 ft hb, and a 12 row drago. the seat is a leather seat that has warm or cool air blowing through it that goes along with your climate control in the cab i believe. It was a multiple day demo, two of the days it was snowing, sometimes heavily but it just plowed right through the snow and mud and the third day it was beautiful and sunny.
fbstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2010, 11:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

Nice videos man. That machine is moving. On video #2, glad to see the auger got put back were it belongs.
HP 101 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.