The Combine Forum banner

Precision planting yield sense monitor

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  madcow2.0 
#1 ·
Precision planting has yield sense ready for claas combines finally. I wondered if anybody had been using one already?

#2 ·
I don't like the looks of it. you need there elevator chain, then there monitors are sub par compared to others out there.
I like the photo eye on the claas with the integra.

for precision equipment if your deere stick with deere, if your anyone else go with agleader. the 1200 from agleader is a far better planting monitor that can do everything the precision monitor can do and more and better, then it can go to your sprayer, fertilizer carts, air seeders, side dressing rigs, manure spreaders, and then to the combine. and the agleader doesn't need an I pad to make it work for less clutter in the cab. with ag infinity monitors are trading info, with sms you can look at your maps and make decisions,

recalibration on the agleader is a 5 second deal, with an empty cart, truck wagon whatever you dump into touch the calibration button and combine to put desired load into cart. then touch end and keep combining. when you get the weight back from that load enter it into the calibration chart and keep combining.

just my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.