The Combine Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    243 Posts
    Hi 8850jd,,
    We are trying to get the Kirovets 428 hp tractor re-established in USA/Canada.
    Therefore, we are looking for launch customers in several key areas.
    The factory authorized us to offer an E X T R E M E L Y good price/lease deal for those few initial customers.
    The deal would also include power train warranty up to 8,000 hours (!) / 5 years.
    In exchange:
    1) Assuming you are happy with the tractor(s), we will ask for your testimonial and permission to provide your name as a reference to other farmers.
    2) Terms and conditions of your deal must remain confidential.

If you are in the market for a new Tier 3 (no DEF) tractor and could be interested, please email me to aprilik[at]mtzequipment[dot]com with your contact information.

Thanks,
    Arie
    PS We are also organizing a trip to the factory in St. Petersburg Russia - if you're interested.

· Registered
    1,848 Posts
    You can get miniature cows. I thought you were coping that cold blast although friends went to New York in December and it was warm then. We had no rain in the spring again this year but still pulled off a good crop and prices were OK , so I have had 4 good years in a row. Never even had 2 before. So I don't know whether we had our drought yet or not.

· Registered
    1,848 Posts
    You always have to bring up my sex life.
    All is good here and have had 3" rain so all I have been doing since harvest is spraying and going thru heaps of 1000 litres of Round up. How have you been going. I see your comment about your niece and how she has you around your finger, the same is for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter. She makes my heart melt and she loves her poppy. Looks like you have been cold over there. Hows it going. Ruben suggested to make the Oshkosh trip again so we might see you sometime
    Talk soon

· Registered
    1,848 Posts
    Hey Dude
    I have a S78 ordered. I have been communicating with Kevin Bien about a few things with with 78 and told him of the adblue issues. He asked what the problems were and followed it up and come back with change the muffler (CC) . I had told Agco what you found out and they were going to look into the muffler but nothing happened. The dealers here are pissed of that I can contact with ease the No.1 man and they are flat out getting answer through the official channels. Kevin was great .
    Hows it going over there. We had a bumper year although a very dry spring .
    Cheers
    Rodney

· Registered
    514 Posts
    Happy Belated Birthday!!! Been busy combining lentils didn't get a chance to check active topics lately or i would of seen your thread and would of replied sent this yesterday. keeping in mind its aug 25th at 10:42pm where i am right now

· Registered
    40 Posts
    Hey 8850jd, did you need some pointers on that ez-steer? Imma tech in Canada and you want to talk about WAAS problems, lol im the guy. we are right in between two of the signal frequencies and i can get that unit steering straighter for you

· Premium Member
    227 Posts
    8850, how is the winter going for you? The thread you had on depression last winter was very helpful. thanks I was going to post on it, but I was so down I couldn't do it. In the last two months of winter I worry, they have always been tough on me. I have become very irritable in the last couple of weeks as you can tell by my posts. Where in Wiscosin due you live? Have a few relatives in Stevens Point. How are guys sittin for snow this year?

· Registered
    65 Posts
    What is a good tuner for a 07 9895 that will give a good hp boost but most of all eliminate all the EPA crap?

· Registered
    45 Posts
    Hi 8850jd. I have been reading a few of your postings and am looking for a little advice on a 2188. I am about to harvest some high moisture wheat with alot of green stem canola and milk thistle going through the machine. I was hoping to minimise the losses out the back but realise that it is a harvester and not a seed cleaner. I have a bison rotor in it (which I love, no blocked rotor since installing). I really need to wait for it to dry down more but time is ticking away with winter on it's way. The green is overloading the return elevator and is also carrying grain over the back of the rotor. Any little hints on mods to the seperating area after concaves would be great. Running a small wire in the front then 2 large wires after that. Standard sieves.
    Cheers SunnySE

· Registered
    2,283 Posts
    Heard you once had duals on a 2940, looking to dual up a 2950 or get larger rubber under the back, curious how you went about it? Was thinking of 24.5R32, but the 9 bolt hubs with 79.5 mm wedges are almost impossible to find. Might have to dual up the 18.4x38, but I have almost new bias ply on there, was hoping for a radial. Any ideas?

· Registered
    57 Posts
    i run back and forth between river falls and edgar, wi. i moved out to river falls for work.

· Premium Member
    76 Posts
    Noticed your post about ATR rotors -- if you can email me at sjwelding@stjohnks.net I'll try to explain some of the things that we've done. Terry Welch -- St. John Welding
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…