Deere 1210A Auger Height - The Combine Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2009, 07:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Deere 1210A Auger Height

Was just wondering what the unloading height was for a Deere 1210A grain cart. Will it unload over the side of a standard dump trailer?
scotty4040 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2010, 08:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Deere 1210A Auger Height

I had a jd 400 with 24.5 x 32 tires I believe and had no problems dumping in any trailers. I think a 400 is pretty much the same thing as a 1210. I have seen some 1210s with extended augers
robmgrig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Back in the day I had a 1210A cart, BIL had a Fruehauf (sp?) dump trailer. The cart had an extended auger on it and I had swapped the original airplane tires out for 23.1x26" lugged tires which also gave the cart some extra height. I could dump into the center of my BIL's trailer.

JD didn't offer an extended auger on the 1210 or 1210As so you'll probably have to load from both sides to fill the trailer.
boog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2010, 08:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

I have a uft 444 with the standard auger and i have to dump on both sides of a dump trailer. I am able to load most hopper bottoms from one side.
rockfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

My 1210 with a standard auger will dump into the center of my alumitech 40' dump trailer. It don't clear by a whole lot but I clears on level ground.
DM01
dodgeman01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2010, 09:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

FWIW, you can lengthen the auger on your 1210A using a section of tubing & flighting from a 7700 combine umloading auger.

I never could understand why JD didn't offer a longer auger on the 1210As. UFT made the carts for them & offered a longer unload auger for their model. The JD dealer I bought my 1210A from also sold UFT carts & when he sold a 1210A he would order a long auger from UFT & put it on the 1210A and send the short auger from the 1210A back to UFT in exhange.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

years ago we had a 1210a and back then they did offer a extension it must have been made by another company possibly UFT we ordered one it came painted white but it bolted right on had all the right brackets and everything it bolted to the top auger where it hinged and it came with a three foot bolt on flighting ext. also. i dont know if it can be bought anymore or not but it was available at one time. after we put the extension on we had no problem dumping in taller trailers.
8010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

The white extension you are talking about was from UFT. UFT made the 1210/1210As for deere. Yhey sold the same cart with the UFT badge painted in orange with white augers. They were exact duplicates & parts would interchange no matter the color. The Deere dealer I bought my 1210A from painted the longer white upper auger JD yellow before delivery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.