LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-10-2014, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
CLD
TheCombineForum Forum Sponsor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Flexxifinger Quicker Picker Rock Picker

Flexxifinger Quicker Picker Rock Picker:

The Flexxifinger® Quicker Picker Rock Picker is the world's first Rotary Rock Picker for skid loader use. Now Farmers and Landscapers can pick rocks with ease, picking rock 2 to 3 times faster than rock buckets. The Flexxifinger® Quicker Picker will fit on any skid loader with a quick attach plate. This design is modeled after the rotary combine and we all know how the rotary combine revolutionized the farming industry.

Simply scoop, spin, and the rock is picked clean. Made of heavy duty steel and engineered with patented technology, the Flexxifinger® Quicker Picker will last the average farmer a life time. Farmers can now pick rocks with ease, picking tough rocks that are barely visible. Simply scoop, spin, and the rock is picked clean. The Flexxifinger® Quicker Picker is versatile and can be used by landscapers with freshly cleared lots, picking tree stumps, pieces of wood, rocks, tin cans, hub caps and any other debris in its way. Junk yards and recycle yards can use the Flexxifinger® Quicker Picker to clean debris keeping sites clean.

The Flexxifinger® Quicker Picker can turn your land mines into gold mines - landscapers will pay top dollar for clean field stones.

For more information on our products visit www.flexxifinger.com

Last edited by CLD; 04-11-2014 at 10:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-29-2014, 03:03 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have used this Rock Picker for a few years now and LOVE it. It is so easy to use and really picks rock fast without all the irritation of shaking my bucket. I also like that I can get rid of all the dirt, corn stalks and don't leave big holes in my field. I know quite a few farmers that have one as well and some of them even use on tractor front loaders. GREAT product glad I use it!!!

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-29-2014, 05:51 PM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Anyone else guess why the promo picture has it mounted on a tracked skid steer rather than a wheeled one?
jdhrasko likes this.

David
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-29-2014, 06:59 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
I understand concept, but a good reel rock picker if conditions are right would run circles around it, Scott.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-30-2014, 12:08 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
i wanted one on demo on my jcb tehandler but no one would bring it on demo
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-05-2014, 08:02 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
At the farm show the pictures they had at their display booth showed it leaving big holes in the field after picking a rock. I asked the guy running the booth what that was about, he said you need a loader coming behind you filling in the holes. I laughed and kept on walking.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-01-2015, 01:37 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
If you watch the video ( Flexxifinger® Quicker Picker Rock Picker ) you can see that they are backing up after picking the rock and then spin the Rock Picker to fill the holes. Just let us know if you have any other questions,we are happy to answer them.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-01-2015, 02:04 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
don't think it will work very well in the heavier soils. the videos ive watched in the past were all sandy light soils. could still be better then competitors, haven't ever used a rock picker... no rocks in my area.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-01-2015, 02:26 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Garage
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-01-2015, 11:38 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
In our heavy soil it needs to be dry or else you get a lot of baseball size mud balls in the rocks. Looks like about 25 % mud when dumping out the dumptruck.
When you scoop up a rock you spin it and at the same time drive forward beyond the little pile of dirt and then lower it till the back of the robo just touches the ground and pull the dirt back into the hole while reversing.
I use it on a Kubota R510 payloader.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page