The Combine Forum banner

Hydraulic Question on 9560R

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  madsnake 
#1 ·
Just a quick question here......Have a 9560R with the high flow hydraulics, hooked onto a seedmaster with a JD air cart. I'm just wondering which outlets most guys are running the fan off of. I tried the fan on the fifth remote like the books says since #4 and #5 remotes are on your secondary pump, and the first 3 remotes are on your bigger pump. I didn't like the way it ran it. The fan rpms would vary way to much with the engine rpms. With the tractor at 1700, I had my fan running at 4000RPM but when I idle the tractor down a bit the fan would quickly lose rpm's. At 900 engine rpm the airseeder fan would be at 2400rpm. This also causes the conveyor to run much slower.

When I hooked the fan into one of the bottom 3, the engine rpm hardly effects the fan rpm on the airseeder. They only problem then is with the lift circuit for your shanks hooked into your secondary pump, is that it doesn't really lift your shanks all that fast.

So I'm just looking to find out where other guys have their hoses hooked into with the same situation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.