The Combine Forum banner

agco grrrrrr

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  small time operator 
#1 ·
just done a water pump in my massey spray tractor 7499 and no water pump in australia and seemingly no rebuild kit find it hard to believe

hoping to pinch one of a tractor in stock somewere and replace it when new one arrives

#10 ·
Yes it seems that any part or tool you need the awnser is no we dont have that in Australia, will be here in maybe 2 - 3 weeks. I throught we had daily fights to this country, i can order parts from europe or states nd there here usulay in les than 5 days. I had this respose from agco when we had our Fendt leak coolant into the injectors no tool in oz so had to take head off.

G
#11 ·
I'd maybe try calling individual dealers and see if they have any in stock at there store. We have had that issues in the past with New Holland, where one dealer says the closest one is a day away, call the next closest dealer to find they have one in stock.

If you order parts thew agco they can't just ship it from the point of origin to your dealer, it has to go threw there parts chain, and keep all there guys employed. We had a gearbox fail on a forage harvester. The machine was made in Quebec Canada, by Dion and marketed as a Hesston. The parts were shipped to Duluth, then to Hesston and then I think it was Regina canada, and then finally to our local dealer. IT took 3 weeks. I called the factory, and once we got around the language barrier, me english, the office galls french, they told me because it was a hesston and warranty they had to ship it threw the Agco parts distribution network. Off warranty they could ship it direct, 3 days tops.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.