The Combine Forum banner

yay for agco

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  cryonicjason 
#1 ·
Top brass came good and let me take a water pump off a new tractor in store.
Touch Wood maybe going monday.:)

#5 ·
Local case dealer has pulled the back diff from a new quadtrack apart to replace the broken parts in the back diff of another quadtrack that has only done 1300hrs. In those hours it has blocked 4 hydraulic filters so probably not right since new. What I don't get is why case didn't just get them to swap diffs and put another in the new one or lend them the second hand wheeled 535 in the dealer's yard while the parts came.

#6 ·
Thats not very pro active letting it plug 4 filters before going in on the dealers behalf. I thought after the first filter plug they would of carried out a filter inspection and used regular oil sample to work out whats going on so can fix before it stops and when not needed.

Madsnake

#8 ·
At the start of harvest with lack of power in the S67 the dealer told me to change fuel filters. I rang the local dealer and Agco parts said on backorder. I coundn't believe that at the start of harvest Agco didn't have any fuel filters. I rang up someone high up and they to were horrified as well. He said I will get back to you. 7.00pm that night he rang and said you will have them in the morning which I did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.