The Combine Forum banner

Agleader incommand 800

999 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bamboy2000 
#1 ·
Looking at buying a incommand 800 and was wondering how everyone likes them compared to a Trimble or pro 700

#2 ·
I have not used a trimble 700, I used the integra products and 110% am super happy with the integra and versa we have. the in command is just an upgraded version of them. more of added features not a new system. super easy to get used to. has tablet like features but is so expandable. we have L&D ag in southern Mn. and Ziegler cat for sales and service.

before getting agleader I was looking at some smaller trimble units and other brands. it came down to that the agleader had so much more features and ability to grow with me, easy to learn and tremendous support. the other big thing with agleader is that they have the full line of equipment from all the popular planter upgrades, can be setup to run sprayer, combine monitor, strip till, other fertilizer carts. don't need an I pad in the cab to use an in command like other brands of monitors.

1000% I would go in command 800 before any other brand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.