The Combine Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    7 Posts
    I saw an old posting of yours, you said that you owned a 1156 ...... There's one for sale in ND 9600 hrs on it, owner said the POwner rolled the bearings at 6500 hrs.... what do you think of these tractors ? are these engines alot more money to rebuild than the 855cu ? Looking for our first tractor,, to do some spring and fall tillage with......... he's asking $30K........... What is the Cab like on these Tractors ? is that the newer Gen 6 Cab or is it the older noisy Cab ?? any input would be appreciative
    Thanks Jay

· Registered
    28 Posts
    Do you have any pictures of your 1156? Cant find to many on web.Need one of a 1156 & a Steiger 525.

· Registered
    84 Posts
    hi I'm just wondering if you are still running dutch precision openers and if you are how do you like them by now?

· Registered
    158 Posts
    Yeah winter wasn't too bad here in jan but we've been paying for it lately. The cold and wind has been relentless. Stop sending the cold down, lol! I've been trying to get some grain moved to the elevator but every time I schedule trucks we get snowed, or blown, or cold. I hope we all get a break here and get a nice spring. 2014 crop year wasn't the greatest here and I could use a decent one in 2015. Do you have a bagger? I got one two years ago. For the most part it has worked well. I've had a couple of problems with wet grain but I'm learning to deal with it. Seems like if I don't store crop for more than a winter or a at most 2-3 months in summer I don't have any problems. Buys me some time to get it to market. Well gotta run, don't let winter beat you down..... Spring will eventually show up. Andy

· Registered
    35 Posts
    Hi Andy, just wondering how your wintering. It sure seems to want to hang on here, it was 40 below this morning with the windchill, supposed to warm up to 30 or 32 tomorrow then drop again. In BC spring is coming a month early, the apple trees are in bloom and the grass is getting green, no sign of that here. We've got at least 200 deer coming in the yard, got bins open for them but they still want to eat out of an oat bag we got, hard on the nerves. Gonna try and set up a bird scare cannon tomorrow and the game wardens are supposed to have some bloodmeal powder to spread around. It wasn't bad here then we got more snow here a week ago then the deer telegraph seemed to pull in another bunch. Anyways I better go for now, hope your all keeping fine, take care, Don
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…