Tribine combine - Page 2 - The Combine Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2013, 12:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

thanks canadianfarmer for posting that a most intersting machine that gleaner cab sure looks good on their several years back their was a guy on farm show that had made a swevel in the middle combine I wonder if this is some of his machineing all the pattons are in place I bet its all american------------------dave
dm479 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 02:08 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerleach View Post
The Massey picture and model look like the unload auger can unload either side. I would imagine that would be a show stopper for you Don
I'm pouting now That unloading auger is infringing on my Versatile's prestige

That is a unique looking critter for sure, wonder what the guts are like That name somehow suggests "three" of something
Old 01-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #13 (permalink)

I'm pretty sure this is the brainchild of Ben Dillon from Logansport, In.
Viewing a thread - combine design idea part 2
TRIBINE INDUSTRIES LLC, Patent Owner, LOGANSPORT, IN
sparky9860 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

It looks like agco is involved due to there massey Ferguson idea, and that tribine is a development company for them.

I am sure that tribine is independant and owns all the patents, but i would think its more a joint venture of sorts to see if the idea is feasible. I like the concept and it looks surprisingly simple. Even if the unload rate was under 5 bushels per, you need some free time. Unloading on the go would be easier too because you could be behind the head of the combine and shorter unload auger would work out.
8850jd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benk8680 View Post
If it was an Agco product, it wouldn't be stopping in Macon mo on the way to Kc, and would be kept under better wraps than that....
Since when is Macon on the way to kc from hesston?. Also heard there is a similar Gleaner prototype, and s88 decals have already been made.

Last edited by farminflyboy; 01-16-2013 at 09:11 AM.
farminflyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #16 (permalink)

Hope they have some video of the machine running. Be interesting to see this beast in action.
Valtra01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #17 (permalink)

We can't keep anything from you guys can we!!! Anyways, the Tribine is a new combine prototype built by Ben Dillon. The Tri comes with merging a combine (reaping and threshing) along with a grain cart. These are pictures of the functioning prototype.

I did most of the design for the rear module, shielding, and other non-Agco parts of the combine. It is very impressive!!! The combine capacity is 1000 bushels, and will unload in under 2 minutes. It is also all-wheel drive and articulates in the center and at the rear axle too. The turn radius is extremely small (smaller than most Deere's or Gleaner's), and backing up is very convenient, as the rear axles can steer the whole machine.

We just put up our website:y www.tribine.com. It has several videos of it in operation, along with some features and specifications. We will be unveiling the Tribine at the Ag Connect Expo on the 29th, and I invite everyone to come out a see it.

The large capacity and short unload time will allow for the Tribine to spend more time harvesting, and greatly reduce field traffic. Also, you can lower labor costs and cut grain cart drivers.

I have worked with several Ag companies in the past, and Ben Dillion is visionary. He kept us striving for the best in all categories (unload time, capacity, length, weight, speed, unload height & length, etc), and would not compromise on performance.

I hope all of you come see it at the Ag Connect expo or another trade show.

Last edited by rherrman; 01-17-2013 at 08:56 PM.
rherrman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 09:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rherrman View Post
I hope all of you come see it at the Ag Connect expo
Be there or be square!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:02 PM   #19 (permalink)

So tell us what we really want to know, what is the threshing system??? BIROTOR!!! Looks like an S88, 7 cylinder behind the can where the tank usually is, but it was easier to line up the belts...

Actually getting the information on here tends to get you places.

I was actually wondering how you would steer while in rows, articulation alone wouldnt be a good idea, well done.

Last edited by 8850jd; 01-16-2013 at 10:27 PM.
8850jd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8850jd View Post
So tell us what we really want to know, what is the threshing system??? BIROTOR!!!

Actually getting the information on here tends to get you places.
They gotta save something for Ag Connect, I can assure you Claas has.
13 more sleeps 88!
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.