Zero hedge article on financial system - The Combine Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-20-2016, 10:18 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Zero hedge article on financial system

Back in winter when i had more time to read about various things i was pulling together various ideas i had about Keynesian economics, indicators such as GDP that dont mean much really, and excess money being made available.

The Endgame | Zero Hedge

This article pulls things together and kind of makes my disjointed points fall into line. The very last paragraph about owning physical assets is something i commented on last month, it was not something i read about but rather what i thought would be the logical solution should things go south. There seems to be a greater interest in buyers playing the commodity markets recently driving up values, perhaps it is grass roots beleif in these items being undervalued but i suspect more to do with investors looking for somewhere new to put money until they decide there is no more upside and they all pull out to put it somewhere else.

So yes, another pessimistic article but for those who care to read such things out of curiosity then it is worth the time. I still take the position that people making policy dont really know what they are doing so have sit back and watch what happens as years go by.

Next big known possible market mover coming up is the vote on Britain staying in the EU in June.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page