The Combine Forum banner

New Combine Prices

11K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  customfarmer82 
#1 ·
What would be the price of a basic 9760 or 9770 Spreaders, singles ,High rate unloading Auger, high wear kit,
I notice this question has been asked regarding a loaded machine , but i am interested in the difference to a basic one
Price asked is for a Cash No trade

#4 ·
Haha, that is laughable. From what I hear wait until about mid june before pricing a combine, could be quite a bit cheaper.

I bet you those prices in that on-line price book never go down! Price book prices never diminsh, only increase and varying rates. Only way anything is going to be cheaper is if the dealers end up with unexpected "back-outs" on their lots that need to get resold and gone ASAP.

#5 ·
I bet you those prices in that on-line price book never go down! Price book prices never diminsh, only increase and varying rates. Only way anything is going to be cheaper is if the dealers end up with unexpected "back-outs" on their lots that need to get resold and gone ASAP.

Muddy, you are exactly right.

#12 ·
Can I ask, My father was a JD salesman for 16 years before he retired, he used to go out to his customers on the farm and visit with them, do they do the same in the States, when you are talking that kinda money, they should be chasing you for the deal, not you going to them, In fathers day some deals came down to throwing in JD coveralls for the guys on the farm just to get the deal even if it was 1/4 million £ deal, Just interested, Cheers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.