JD 9600 E35 error Engine stalling - The Combine Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2012, 02:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default JD 9600 E35 error Engine stalling

I have a JD 9600 that in the middle of the day started loosing power and displaying e35 mostly and one e34. Called the dealer up they said its high voltage at injector and check the wires leading to the injector. They said e34 was a bad injector reading. Engines bogs down off and on with these codes. Anyone have this problem or suggestions before I sink 2500 into a new injector. Thanks
Montana Red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

you probably already checked this but is it getting plenty of clean fuel? At one time I had a Gleaner L2 that would completley shut down. Had to remove fuel line at tank and blow air back into tank (remove fuel cap) then it would run fine. That was just one of the small problems I had with that combine! Fuel cleaner would also be an easy fix if the injector is dirty.But will not fix it if it's electrical. don't know if I helped. Good luck .IaGman.
Iagman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

I had similar problems and messed with the wiring and never fixed the problem. I ended up putting a reman pump from John Deere on. Be sure to check for oil leaks if you put a new pump on. Mine had a bolt sticking out of it with no nut that allowed oil to leak out once the paint got hot and then in less than 20 hours something came loose inside the pump and blew a hole in the casing allowing oil to go everywhere. John Deere warrantied a new pump.
Jeffbf89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2012, 01:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

Tried it again today and the machine is not coding at all or losing power. We see what it does tomorrow.
Montana Red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2012, 01:47 AM   #5 (permalink)

Had the same problem on our 9600 a couple of years back, replaced the sensor with the 2 wires coming out on top of the injector pump and no more problems.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.