The Combine Forum banner

Gleaner L3

13K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  ru4gleaner2 
#1 ·
I just bought an L3 Gleaner. I have to pick it up this weekend and I was just wondering where I could find the dimensions of it. Like how wide the wheel base is. Could I get it on a lowboy trailer. How tall it is. Just different things like this. I cant find anything on the internet. Also I have a website for my international combine to get pats off of it kind of like the dealerships use. What site is the best for the gleaner parts. Thanks
Jeremy

#6 ·
Thanks for the replies. Now I need to know if one with stock tires would fit on a 102" wide trailer. Im affraid if the machine is 123" wide that it might not fit on the trailer without having some way to extend the sides out. I have the guy Im buying the combine from messuring it for me but I was just trying to hear something here too.

#7 ·
Jeremy,

The link to the website for Agco parts online is below. You'll need to contact your Agco dealer you buy parts from and have them get you a login id and password. It works really slick. No more standing at the parts counter locating parts on your machine. We just take a list in with the parts number and hand to them. It also comes in very handy when you need an exploded view during repairs. Good luck with your new L3. Don't know what you had before but you'll love the capacity and simplicity of that combine. We've ran L2's for years.

http://www.agcopartsbooks.com/EpsilonWeb/login.aspx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.