The Combine Forum banner
T

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    5,232 Posts
    Ahhh so the trip to SA was for work...and here I figured it was a holiday :)
    Enjoy and hope it goes well for you, have a safe trip home when the time comes. catch up then.

· Premium Member
    5,232 Posts
    Hey there, just a quick note, wanted to say happy birthday old man, guess its belated now, lol, I'll catch up with a PM or email sometime soon :)

· Premium Member
    5,232 Posts
    Hey tbone, meant to drop ya a note earlier but of course I didnt, hope the holidays was good to you all, catch up again one of these days :)

· Registered
    15 Posts
    I'm actually from SWSaskatchewan, but very familiar with the chili beer. Great place to visit down there!

· Registered
    4,210 Posts
    Is it off an Allis. . .well, I think so. I bought them from Worthington Ag Parts. The size matches, the color matches, the outer 3 hole bolt circle is perfect, the size of the inner 6 bolt circle matches, but the size of the hole in the inner circle is what throws me. I'll have to have a closer look at bolting them on subsequent like that, I'm not sure that will work, but maybe they stack up with the clearance to do that. You think 3 bolts each will hold them?

· Premium Member
    5,232 Posts
    Hey Tbone, my mailbox is full and I dont feel like sorting it all out so I'll use this message system instead :rolleyes:
    Sorry I misunderstood about your weights, I didn't realize you already had the large circular ones. Are they in fact off of an Allis? I've only seen the pie shaped ones I referred to but maybe my memory is failing me too. With that style on Deere, you bolt the first one on tight to the hub and bolt the subsequent ones to each other. As long as they cant move at all, they will stay put. Oh and dont forget to install the bolts for the next weight when you bolt the first in place:D And use good quality bolts, GR8 minimum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…