The Combine Forum banner

MAV on CIH 7120

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  1253KEITH 
#1 ·
Anyone fitted a MAV to 7120?
OEM spreader is just not acceptable in spread pattern as well as it blocks up in green stuff causing a whole new world of pain! :eek:

#2 ·
I have had two MAV's and they have both been excellent. The first I retrofitted and it went really well and the second one came standard on the machine from new and we still have it.
I like the MAV because they are not to bad on power requirements and can throw the residue a long way. The ability to do both chaff and straw is an advantage.
Have not seen one on a Case but could not see why it would not work.

#5 ·
Be good if you could order a CASE with no spreader from factory - take off the $10K Mr Case dealer - then fit MAV yourself.
Surely no asking too much is it?

Do it eat belts with all the knifes in, or the belts just crack because they go around a tight corner on an idler?

#7 ·
CASE MAV Choppers

Having sold many of these units here in SA I have found the biggest problem causing Belt failure in the CASE headers is belt alignment.
I have a customer running 2 MAVS fitted to 9230's running 45FT flex drapers and can get a season out of the drive belts now they are aligned properly.
Happy to send you through some contact details of the customer if that helps you out.
we are the Australian agent for Redecop and carry a large range of models to fit all the popular brands.

Keith.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.