7010 - The Combine Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2007, 11:50 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 7010

New to the forum. The tips and info are great.
Have a 7010 that is short of power in beans. Do I tell the dealer there is a HP mod I have seen mentioned on here? Also am thinking of tracks as we are really wet and is raining now again. Anyone have tracks, how much are they and where to buy? Pros and cons of them.
Also on ACS settings. Can they be changed on the go or not.(sieve mainly) Everytime I do that while combining the settings get messed up and I end up with a tank full of trash and grain on the ground. Why???
pivotrock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2007, 03:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: 7010

By all means mention the HP upgrade to your dealer. Also make sure you are running in the Power Rise mode which will give you max hp all the time but will not give you any extra boost when unloading.
As far as the ACS goes, make sure the X shows in the box next to the parameters that you want to save before you hit the ACS Save button. Clicking on the box next to each parameter will toggle the selection.
Can't help you on your track question.
Good luck!
striker782 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 06:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

This is a company who made and sell track for anything http://www.soucy-track.com/fr/produi...ils-st1000.asp
stx325 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 07:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

There is a hp mod that changes the software in the engine control module and the ccm2. It was sent out to all case ih service managers and they should allready know it. The Program Upgrade takes about 30 min. and can be done on the farm if you were wondering. I have done a few of them. There is also new software for the ccm1, the right hand module, and the Pro 600. There is also a yeild monitor software update. These are all for model year 2007 7010s and 8010s.
jvacek02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 07:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Oh yeah and dont close your sieves on the go u can open them but not close them. When you try to close them they open all the way first to blow out any cobs.
jvacek02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 08:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

You have GOT to be kidding. They do not operate that way. They open some (2-3mm), but do not open all the way. It is intended operation to both open and close them on the move. Whoever told you that its not ok to close them on the move does not know what they're talking about.
caseguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2007, 05:09 AM   #7 (permalink)

pivotrock, if you close the sieves too much you will choke off your air flow and fill the cleaning fan with grain.
midwest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2007, 06:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Moderator

I've closed the sieves on my 8010 on the go with no problems. In fact they told me to that adjusting on the go was one of the benefits of these combines. Besides if you weren't supposed to do it it would say that in the manual, and it does not from what I've seen.
cowgirlchaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.