The Combine Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    49 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up on the truck type boot. Probably made heavier I.suppose. we r just a small custom operation. Stay within an hour of home. Custom feedlot so it keeps us busy enough. Ran all green before. Traded a 7500 with a krone 8 row for this newholland. I kinda like the small drum I guess. Ran Titans head most of the fall last yr cause they put something together wrong and sheered a shaft right away. They didn't have the widethroat on theirs. Sure makes a difference. Overall we liked it.

· Registered
    49 Posts
    Overall we are happy with the 80. It handles ten row header just fine. We located in Platte sd so don't have near the tonnage u probably have in Minn tho. Cat has good lugging power-happy with that. Had some issues with the boots on airintake blowing out and fuel filter housing cracked but I guess nothing is perfect. Are u going to the fr clinic in nd on the 13th?

· Registered
    49 Posts
    Nice operation! I see ur from Minnesota-do u deal with titan? Bought a 9080 out of graceville last year. Wondered if u ever dealt with them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…