The Combine Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    983 Posts
    <If a 4365 ends up being something you are after, PM me the details on it.
    I'm on number two, one in a red dress and one in a blue. There are some to run from, my first was one of them.
    The newer raven boom hight with that mono boom is an absolute must. But it is a pretty fair boom, the week spots are pretty easy to take care of with the exception of the center section on the older ones, them were a disaster.>

Hi, would you like to offer an opinion on this 4365? any advice appreciated. Cheers Steven (Ozzie)

https://www.farmmachinerysales.com.au/items/details/2008-miller-nitro-4365-6365/OAG-AD-17173285/?Cr=3

· Registered
    0 Posts
    địa chỉ thuê dịch vụ kế toán tại cầu giấy
    và ở dịch vụ kế toán tại từ liêm
    là dịch vụ kế toán tại thanh xuân
    là dịch vụ kế toán hoàn thuế giá trị gia tăng
    Tải ngay mẫu báo cáo thực tập kế toán

· Banned
    0 Posts
    làm trần thạch cao giá rẻ
    mẫu trần thạch cao đẹp
    làm trần thạch cao tại hoàn kiếm
    dao tao ke toan
    báo cáo tài chính

· Registered
    3,259 Posts
    Is that an eaton pump or sundstrand? The sundstrand were problematic with the swash plate wearing and causing jumpy action. I do not know just what the charge pressure is supposed to be, but in a closed loop system it is usually lower than an open loop.

· Premium Member
    5,788 Posts
    I can't send you a PM because your inbox is too fill it says. Like to get your thoughts on the GP planter for canola and sunflowers. And durability, etc.

· Registered
    243 Posts
    Hi SWFarmService,
    We are trying to get the Kirovets 428 hp tractor re-established in USA/Canada.
    Therefore, we are looking for launch customers in several key areas.
    The factory authorized us to offer an E X T R E M E L Y good price/lease deal for those few initial customers.
    The deal would also include power train warranty up to 8,000 hours (!) / 5 years.
    In exchange:
    1) Assuming you are happy with the tractor(s), we will ask for your testimonial and permission to provide your name as a reference to other farmers.
    2) Terms and conditions of your deal must remain confidential.

If you are in the market for a new Tier 3 (no DEF) tractor and could be interested, please email me to aprilik[at]mtzequipment[dot]com with your contact information.

Thanks,
    Arie
    PS We are also organizing a trip to the factory in St. Petersburg Russia - if you're interested.

· Registered
    3 Posts
    I am interested in MT Liquifier Cooler package. Can I get the phone number to call and discuss?

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

Heath McCormick
    217-690-5205

· Registered
    54 Posts
    I thought it was you that mentioned this year you were going to try to seed wheat in twins, then soybeans in the center. Just wondering if you did, and how the wheat did/what the beans look like. Thanks.

· Registered
    76 Posts
    I don't think my messages are going through.... I'd like to chat with you. Send me your number clineharvesting at gmail dot com

· Registered
    339 Posts
    Hey, thanks for the kind words on the forum! Glad you're getting on well with our parts. Would you mind if we used your statement on our website? Would need your name & location.

· Registered
    1,685 Posts
    What kind of shape is that Wishek Disk in ? I would be interested in seeing pictures of that.

· Registered
    551 Posts
    Hey I did think of a auction sale in Manitoba with a painted R72 coming up if you are interested.Jeff

· Registered
    551 Posts
    How much you looking to get for the 7300 planter?I talked with you last fall about a R65 I had for sale,did sell it went to Kenmare.

· Registered
    1,282 Posts
    Have you checked in with Haugen and Pherson lately. Sounds to me at least Haugen is quite disapointed that he did not listen or respond to me last summer when he was having trouble. I did not laugh but thought about it when Denny called and said he had to speed up his feeder to move 100' when he got back home.

· Registered
    385 Posts
    SWFarmService has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Popular guy! I have a question I was going to ask if you have some room in that full box.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…