The Combine Forum - View Profile: AG Jeff

Community Manager/Admin

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. ciarax11
    09-03-2016 03:13 AM - permalink
    ciarax11
    ciarasands@outlook.com
    Nice to meet you. My name is Miss Ciara, please i want you to contact me via my this my private email address (ciarasands@outlook.com) because i have something very important to share with you and i will also send you my picture. Have a blessed day

Ciara
  2. Don Boles
    03-03-2015 01:17 PM - permalink
    Don Boles
    Sorry, this ip

vBulletin Message
    The IP Address is: 199.127.52.181
    The host name is: 199.127.52.181.dsl.marktwain.net
  3. aussie farmer
    03-02-2015 07:36 PM - permalink
    aussie farmer
    Thought I might have got a slap on the wrist for my censorship post . Glad you seen the funny side . Good job on the site overhaul , theres plenty of options to please all the easy going members and the rest will never find happiness. The garages idea is great.

About Me

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-16-2016 02:49 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

03-04-2015
06:20 PM - Victor Redance mentioned AG Jeff in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...hat helps. Jeff AG Jeff that is awesome than...
04:05 PM - Victor Redance mentioned AG Jeff in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...do=getnew Jeff AG Jeff I have tried that th...
12:21 PM - Victor Redance mentioned AG Jeff in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
AG Jeff I am sorry if this h...
02-27-2015
03:35 PM - Victor Redance mentioned AG Jeff in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
... Yes I agree 100%, AG Jeff is that something th...
11:19 AM - AG Jeff mentioned peterbilt in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...te the thought.@ peterbilt - thanks for the fee...
10:38 AM - AG Jeff mentioned torriem in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...ks for the feedback torriem I should have a grey...
10:30 AM - AG Jeff mentioned SWMan in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...lies".:rolleyes: SWMan - This is a softw...
02-26-2015
05:13 PM - AG Jeff mentioned me in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...th any questions or mention me. Jeff
04:48 PM - AG Jeff mentioned cptusa in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...mbs down for me. cptusa, Active topics wi...
03:02 PM - AG Jeff mentioned me in post New Site Admin - AG Jeff
... friendly admin. mention me whenever nee...

Quotes

08-03-2015
01:08 PM - Andrew_D quoted AG Jeff in post Rent walkouts point to strains in U.S. farm economy
Many rent payments – which v...
03-11-2015
12:28 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted AG Jeff in post
03-05-2015
07:55 PM - aussie farmer quoted AG Jeff in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Updated to 100, hope that he...
03:21 PM - AG Jeff quoted albertabuck in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Question Jeff...that annoying Fa...
03:18 PM - AG Jeff quoted spongebob in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Is there a way to edit an ad i...
03-04-2015
08:33 PM - MCatSHF quoted AG Jeff in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...ords Jeff Hello AG Jeff http://i1304.photobu...
06:20 PM - Victor Redance quoted AG Jeff in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...hat helps. Jeff AG Jeff that is awesome than...
05:38 PM - AG Jeff quoted Victor Redance in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
AG Jeff I am sorry if this has been...
05:24 PM - AG Jeff quoted Don Boles in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Anything that has been C and P...
05:24 PM - AG Jeff quoted hondaman in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Anything that has been C and ...
04:56 PM - AG Jeff quoted Don Boles in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
AG Jeff I have tried that ther...
04:56 PM - AG Jeff quoted Victor Redance in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
AG Jeff I have tried that there are...
04:55 PM - AG Jeff quoted MCatSHF in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Hello AG Jeff I never read ...
04:05 PM - Victor Redance quoted AG Jeff in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
...do=getnew Jeff AG Jeff I have tried that th...
03:00 PM - AG Jeff quoted Victor Redance in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
AG Jeff I am sorry if this has been...
02:36 PM - AG Jeff quoted hondaman in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Jeff, When in dark mode, the ...
02:23 PM - AG Jeff quoted Don Boles in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Anything that has been C and P...
03-02-2015
09:54 PM - Combine Pilot quoted AG Jeff in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
can you grab me a screen sho...
05:41 PM - AG Jeff quoted MCatSHF in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Hello AG Jeff I never read t...
05:39 PM - AG Jeff quoted crtrucker in post New Site Upgrade and Look Feedback Thread
Hey Jeff, not sure if this has...

Garage

Yes I have a Fiat Abarth

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome