Gleaner Super7 - The Combine Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Re: Gleaner Super7

So far, nothing. Nothing on Face Book, either.
combiness is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2010, 01:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Gleaner Super7

They Have a web site you can sign up on for the latest news on the super 7. www.gleanersuper7.com

Also they have a site on Facebook for it.
wiscjim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2010, 01:41 AM   #3 (permalink)

has anyone recieved any information from this web site? i have been signed up for quite awhile, still no news.
Snipe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2010, 02:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Doesn't hurt to poke them a little at least I got a response.
wiscjim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

I have not seen nothing yet but I bet the Super 7s are just waking up and doing a little stretching. Won't be long until they are breathing fire as harvest is nearing quickly in America. Hopefully they will have some good hints of what it is made of and some video when harvest gets under way. These things need to get to market to replenish supply of good used Gleaners. It's getting time to rock and roll for I can't take the anticipation much longer.
nddan is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

yes Dan its makes time go slow waiting to see what this machine is going to be like, hope the long wait will be worth it.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #7 (permalink)

Impartial, Butler Machinery does plan on bringing Lexion hear. They are not bringing Lexion hear to take away our Gleaner custumers. They want us to retain and gain custumers. Butler setting up a full service shop at our location helps them better saturate this corner of the state. This should be good for all the lines of machinery they carry along with what we allready have. The folks in charge of sales will persue a potential sale of a Lexion just like they will a Gleaner. Our service department will do our level best to retain our reputation and only improve with the resources Butler will be bringing in. Butler has Gleaner at three of their stores for sure. They have had Gleaner for a couple years in Hankinson and have Gleaner at their new store in Dickinson. They have had Lexion a great deal longer in most if not all the other locations. It would be my guess they will have Gleaner at more of their locations with time. Who knows how this whole deal will wash out but it is for certain that there are many operations waiting impatiently to trade their Gleaners on the new supersized Gleaner. Areas that have caught onto hyperizing are in short supply of good used machines that will be coming in on the super series. Should be some interesting times ahead.
nddan is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2010, 10:04 AM   #8 (permalink)

Dan, you will have a unique opportunity to compare the highly anticipated Super 7 against the industry's best class 7, the Lexion 570R. Anxious to see your findings comparing the two in small grains, edibles, corn, etc. I view this situation as do you - the Lexion is going to open up a lot of doors for you there and will be a great complement to the Gleaner. Situations where you may have struggled with the Gleaner in the past you may be pleasantly surprised to find the Lexion excels. And knowing your way around combines as you do, I know you will really enjoy working with the Lexion. Like the Gleaner, it is a high performance machine.
9700 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2010, 10:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

i found out to day our local dealership is to get a super 7 this fall to do a few demo's with, looking forward to seeing it.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:38 AM   #10 (permalink)

Gleaner fans,

We will soon be releasing materials concerning the Super 7. Please make sure you have signed up at www.gleanersuper7.com. In the next few weeks, I will be sending you the names of some dealers you can contact and arrange to come see the Super run head to head against red and green machines. We will post videos and pictures of the test runs on the super seven website.

Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience.
gleanersuper7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.