High hour MT800's - Page 2 - The Combine Forum
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-15-2017, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2673 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerrado33 View Post
Ya, we are up to 800 hrs now. Still liking the tractor a lot.
I should have stated, only problems to date are one injector failed at 800 hours and now the tracks are off we had one idler wheel with a bad seal. I keep hearing I am past my track arm bearing life expectancy but I do change the oil very frequently.
While I have the tracks off I added a hose to the grease zerks on the front idler wheels, kinda funny a few guys that own these tractors in the area never knew there was zerks there. I only grease them every 50 or so hours nut for those that don't know there is a grease zerk on each side where the tension cylinder goes between the front idler.

Only complaint about the tractor that I hope was updated at some point is the location of the A/C condenser. It's not sealed off well and mine is in the bottom behind the batteries, it eats so much dirt and is always a pain to clean. Every winter I pull it out and the air to air to wash everything out. Everything is pretty well done in that cooling package but the condenser is a complete failure.

God Bless America
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page