Lexion 595 Agleader clean grain elevator chain? - The Combine Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
Lexion 595 Agleader clean grain elevator chain?

Our 595 has a Agleader yield and moisture meter in it. From what I can tell Agleader supplied the elevator housing and their own elevator chain. I need a 1/2 link to tighten the chain up properly. The Claas and Agleader chains are not the same. The Agleader chain has thicker pins etc. Does anyone know what series of chain Agleader used? If you can find a half link at the dealer for a Agleader chain they cost around $170 for one half link. When the Agleader chain needs replacing will the regular Claas one work without changing the sprockets etc? Agleader has sourced this chain from someone but even Agleader does not have any information on the chain they used. I was wondering if anyone has been able to track down some info on this. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 04:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
That is original Lexion 595 scheme

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lexion595-feeder.jpg (219.8 KB, 17 views)

Agroparts -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
online store
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 12:19 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSK View Post
Our 595 has a Agleader yield and moisture meter in it. From what I can tell Agleader supplied the elevator housing and their own elevator chain. I need a 1/2 link to tighten the chain up properly. The Claas and Agleader chains are not the same. The Agleader chain has thicker pins etc. Does anyone know what series of chain Agleader used? If you can find a half link at the dealer for a Agleader chain they cost around $170 for one half link. When the Agleader chain needs replacing will the regular Claas one work without changing the sprockets etc? Agleader has sourced this chain from someone but even Agleader does not have any information on the chain they used. I was wondering if anyone has been able to track down some info on this. Thanks
I'm having the same issue, did you happen to find any solutions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 12:35 PM Thread Starter

I called one of the chain manufactures in Texas and they said that chain is a cluge. They used the pins from one series and the side plates from another. After several hours of searching I gave up and spend $170-180 for a half link. The half link looks like it was made at a machine shop. It is criminal what it cost but I could not find a way around it. If you find a solution let us know.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 02:21 PM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Would the precision chain be what your looking for. If you gave the dimensions I could measure mine.

Last edited by 1934 a; 09-10-2019 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Grammar
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 11:51 PM

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1934 a View Post
Would the precision chain be what your looking for. If you gave the dimensions I could measure mine.
On a side note, could you go into detail how you like the Precision yield system and how it works within the cab?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 12:39 AM

Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSK View Post
I called one of the chain manufactures in Texas and they said that chain is a cluge. They used the pins from one series and the side plates from another. After several hours of searching I gave up and spend $170-180 for a half link. The half link looks like it was made at a machine shop. It is criminal what it cost but I could not find a way around it. If you find a solution let us know.
Where did you get the half link? We have one machine with the agleader YM in it and didnít realize they used a different chain. What a PITA
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 12:55 AM Thread Starter

Canada Harvest center in Yorkton I think still has one or two left. They are a bit of a rare commodity because every dealer in Western Canada has abandoned AG Leader.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page