The Combine Forum - View Profile: Christian A. Herrnboeck

Super Moderator

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. arie515
    02-04-2017 05:18 PM - permalink
    arie515
    Hi Christian,
    We are trying to get the Kirovets 428 hp tractor re-established in USA/Canada.
    Therefore, we are looking for launch customers in several key areas.
    The factory authorized us to offer an E X T R E M E L Y good price/lease deal for those few initial customers.
    The deal would also include power train warranty up to 8,000 hours (!) / 5 years.
    In exchange:
    1) Assuming you are happy with the tractor(s), we will ask for your testimonial and permission to provide your name as a reference to other farmers.
    2) Terms and conditions of your deal must remain confidential.

If you are in the market for a new Tier 3 (no DEF) tractor and could be interested, please email me to aprilik[at]mtzequipment[dot]com with your contact information.

Thanks,
    Arie
    PS We are also organizing a trip to the factory in St. Petersburg Russia - if you're interested.
  2. WilgerIndustries
    05-27-2016 03:40 PM - permalink
    WilgerIndustries
    Hey Christian A. Herrnboeck, you won one of the free tickets to the Farm Progress Show. Did you want it mailed out to you?
  3. tjdno1
    03-25-2015 02:57 AM - permalink
    tjdno1
    Hello, I was looking on agtalk and saw your pics and was wondering how you like the concord air seeder. I am still using a 620 IH disk drill but am thinking I need to upgrade. Looking around the area it seems concord is one of the less expensive makes.
    Take Care and thanks

Tim
  4. Christian A. Herrnboeck
    12-25-2014 12:30 AM - permalink
    Christian A. Herrnboeck
    LM34 - Texas Instruments - Temperature | Online Catalog | DigiKey Electronics

That's the sensor, hooked to an Arduino board, and an LCD to show temperatures of the sensors….

Info on putting it together: How to Build a LM34 Temperature Sensor Circuit
  5. NDfarmer2
    12-04-2014 07:54 PM - permalink
    NDfarmer2
    Need location for bearing thermistor and accessories as well as part numbers please.
  6. tangocharlie
    08-23-2014 10:14 PM - permalink
    tangocharlie
    hi, you're a canadian friend !!
  7. onlyred
    10-10-2012 12:20 AM - permalink
    onlyred
    Hey Chris, hope harvest was good and the move to Saskatchewan was a good experience. I had a question about the gravel hauling you were doing. Is there any work still available for this winter for a lease operator with an end dump trailer and is the pay enough to make it worthwhile. The fluid hauling is great money but 16 hour days for 21-23 days a month wears on a person and does not leave much time for family.
  8. Christian A. Herrnboeck
    10-05-2012 07:31 PM - permalink
    Christian A. Herrnboeck
    there's 5 of them out and about.... they need work... lots of it... :P
  9. Alberta Pioneer
    10-04-2012 07:35 PM - permalink
    Alberta Pioneer
    Thanks for the info. In case it's of any interest to you, O&S of Eston, SK have a RT490 demo unit running around, saw it just north of Brock (east of Kindersley), parked by some bins. Wonder how many more are out and about?
  10. Alberta Pioneer
    09-17-2012 07:55 PM - permalink
    Alberta Pioneer
    Question for ya, assuming you're still in the cow business, but any speculation on bred cow prices for next spring? Trying to get the ball rolling on some financing and that's the paramount question. Purebred or commercial, whatever you're most familiar with, if you don't mind me asking.

Cheers

About Me

• About Christian A. Herrnboeck
    Interests
    Farming, woodworking, computers
    Occupation
    Farmer, Oilfield Rig hand, IT Business owner.
  • Signature

Statistics

Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-11-2019 03:26 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 15
  • 2366man
  • 712alberta
  • Alberta Pioneer
  • albertabuck
  • Bundy Bear
  • cnh007
  • dudyou2
  • gv
    • gv
  • Jester RM
  • kabota19

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to Christian A. Herrnboeck Using...
Home Page
http://herrnboeck.ca
This Page
https://www.thecombineforum.com/forums/1360-christian-a-herrnboeck.html

Mentions

05-27-2016
03:36 PM - WilgerIndustries mentioned Christian A. Herrnboeck in post Free Canada Farm Progress Show Tickets - for CombineForum users only
...ch. Pick #7: Christian A. Herrnboeck - Got your address P...
03-27-2016
07:37 PM - Nima Soroudi mentioned Christian A. Herrnboeck in post Looking for grain broker/adviser
...1lee Triplo lambear Christian A. Herrnboeck bjtjjl So do you gu...
01-31-2016
09:54 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck mentioned Don Boles in post Need cheap swather
...ject as lead, right Don Boles? The 742, which nev...
03-02-2015
01:49 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck mentioned SouthernSK in post Harvest 2014 Pics (pt 1)
...r the late response SouthernSK We used our batch d...

Quotes

02-04-2019
08:28 AM - bmich quoted Christian A. Herrnboeck in post Grain Monitoring Systems
We had issues with getting the boards manufa...
03-28-2018
10:05 PM - morb1lee quoted Christian A. Herrnboeck in post Case IH 8500 Air Drill Observations
Took my air drill out onto a sand ridge to t...
11-16-2017
07:10 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted albertabuck in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Secondly, if someone or some bus...
07:03 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted BrianTee in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
No i'm saying they can, pleas...
03:02 PM - BrianTee quoted Christian A. Herrnboeck in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Um.... Yes. I know of two women who are HD ...
01:28 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted Don Boles in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
No! Additionally, Laura tells ...
01:22 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted hihi962 in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
I love the comments saying, ...
01:16 PM - Don Boles quoted Christian A. Herrnboeck in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Are you saying boobs and a uterus somehow di...
01:13 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted X80 in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Id like to ask the group...
01:13 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted BrianTee in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Can a woman be a heavy duty m...
01:10 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted lynas in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
By all means, please encou...
01:09 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted RunninREDharD in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Wow... This thread got out of hand...
01:09 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted SWFarmService in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
... see my response to SWfarmService... In addition, you...
01:09 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted tbone95 in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Wow... This thread got out o...
01:09 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted BrianTee in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Wow... This thread got out of...
11-15-2017
01:14 PM - BrianTee quoted Christian A. Herrnboeck in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
You know what, I actually asked myself that ...
05:26 AM - lynas quoted Christian A. Herrnboeck in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Well, I asked my wife why more women wouldn'...
11-13-2017
09:29 PM - Don Boles quoted Christian A. Herrnboeck in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Don, have you ever asked your youngest (I do...
11-12-2017
10:38 PM - Christian A. Herrnboeck quoted cptusa in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Have they seen some of the ...
10:32 PM - SWFarmService quoted Christian A. Herrnboeck in post Women in Ag, and Why as Men we Need to do More
Well, I asked my wife why more women wouldn'...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome