The Combine Forum - View Profile: coadman

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. americanmade_033
    04-17-2013 06:43 PM - permalink
    americanmade_033
    I am not the person that you were in contact earlier about running stripper heads, but we do have stripper heads and would be interested in talking to you about this job if you are looking for a harvester. I am looking for work in this area to fit into my run. If I can be of any help please do not heasitate to pm me or give me a call at 719-342-0037.

Thank you for your time,
    Raph
  2. ABcutting
    02-22-2011 09:36 PM - permalink
    ABcutting
    Hello,
    I had talked to you a month ago or so about 600 acres you said you might need help cutting. As things continue to work out on my end your job would fit rather wll in my run. I have also updated my wquipment from one new 9660 and a 1640 to 2 9660s. If everything works the way i plan i should be able to do your job in a day and a half to 2 days and will have very compettive rates. I am planning a run out to oklahoma and kansas area in the next couple weeks to meet some of my customers so i would love to include you and serve you anyway i can.
    Thnaks and God Bless,
    Aaron
    AB Harvesting
  3. ABcutting
    01-26-2011 01:05 PM - permalink
    ABcutting
    Ok that sounds good, do you think that my two machines would be enough to do your job? How far are you from the elevator? Sounds like you guys are having better luck than most. Anything else I need to know about this job if we can work it out? Also could i get your phone number so we could talk in person bout this job?
    Thanks and God Bless,
    Aaron Wenger

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-18-2019 12:09 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

No results to display...