Fendt tractors. - Page 3 - The Combine Forum
 13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 02:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
The first time I was in our 7810 I could not get it to move ..... could not figure out what the **** was going on .... finally after shutting it off and giving up I noticed this red lever on the left hand side of the steering column that had a f and an r on it ......we’ll come to a shuttle shift lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 02:46 PM

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
we never ran the 9 series but the 4 and 7 we drove mostly, never brought them to canada as they are little too much luxury for a grain farm imo, but rowcrop or livestock I would want to own one.
maybe a 1050 might be nice on a big planter although i'd think the frame might be too light to work with a db 80 or bigger

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1033.JPG (424.0 KB, 15 views)
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 03:42 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixx View Post
How in the **** are they allowed to still make 7810s and sell them ? That engine would not make emissions standards would it ? Dads has 18450 hrs and is still running strong .... well itís getting tired but it has been an awesome tractor with very little in repairs ......,I canít see them making them and selling them in Russia but I donít know much
You think Russia worries about emissions and carbon footprint !? I seen many new 7810ís and was told that is where they were going.

Brent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 03:47 PM

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixx View Post
How in the **** are they allowed to still make 7810s and sell them ? That engine would not make emissions standards would it ? Dads has 18450 hrs and is still running strong .... well itís getting tired but it has been an awesome tractor with very little in repairs ......,I canít see them making them and selling them in Russia but I donít know much
Because luckily for us pollution in the atmosphere doesn't cross borders. It allows our companies to continue to profit from selling the efficient, reliable and dirty machines to the rest of the world while also selling us machines and a constant supply of parts that don't pollute the air we ourselves breathe. It's a win-win situation, for some industries.
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 04:12 PM
jvw

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by havin'funfarming View Post
Because luckily for us pollution in the atmosphere doesn't cross borders. It allows our companies to continue to profit from selling the efficient, reliable and dirty machines to the rest of the world while also selling us machines and a constant supply of parts that don't pollute the air we ourselves breathe. It's a win-win situation, for some industries.
Sorry to get way off topic, but the same can be said for manufacturing and resource extractions all over the first world with regulations and taxes. Where we continually force such industries off shore into jurisdictions with no such regulations or oversight, with the final result being worse for the environment and workers than if the industries had remained here with slightly less onerous regulations.
Transaxial likes this.

Justin Trudeau, accomplishing miracles since 2015, making Pierre Elliot look smart, competent and western friendly.
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 04:17 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
I know Russia doesn’t give a **** about pollution but man that pisses me off that a tractor that everyone wants is still being made and sold else where and we get all of that emissions garbage rammed down our throats 😡😡😡😡...... build a tractor in the usa, can’t sell it in the us or Canada , but sell it overseas where the emissions float back over the ocean air and back too us .... good job 👏👏👏👏..... and let’s not start on about the factories built to manufacture... dpf,def, egr , the hundreds of sensors per engine, fancy variable turbos , and the billions in computers to diagnose and repair the emissions, and the billions and billions and billions that are spent driving, hauling , dragging this **** to town for fucking repairs 😡😡😡😡😡..... .. this all in the thread about me considering a fendt .. which is known to have a lot of computer type stuff on it lol
Transaxial and Lowmark like this.
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 04:57 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
That’s how I felt when I seen them

Brent.
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 06:01 PM

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
time to start selling glider tractors....
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 06:36 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2811 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by w-mFarms View Post
time to start selling glider tractors....
Time to get rid of the EPA, or at least their huge and unnecessary footprint on agriculture.
bjtjjl, LutzSK, arie515 and 1 others like this.

AN ERROR DOESN'T BECOME A MISTAKE UNTIL YOU REFUSE TO CORRECT IT
Orlando A. Battista
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 06:46 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Fixx does the 7810 have a different engine than the 7730? Are the 7730 known to have bad engines or do you think you got a lemon?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page