seed hawk semi pneumatic packer tires/packer hubs - The Combine Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-04-2016, 07:02 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
seed hawk semi pneumatic packer tires/packer hubs

I'm doing some work on seed hawk drill and would like to change to semi pneumatic tires. seed masters tire in tire is $20 cheaper than seedhawks semi pneumatic. does anyone know if they are the same thing or are there other options out there that would be the same thing, I understand Bourgault has a similar option and I'm sure almost all the drill manufactures have a semi pneumatic packer tire option. Any feed back on different options or where to get best deal would be great. also need to change packer wheel bearings, apparently the hubs (complete) can be bought for $30 dollars more than the bearings and seal costs. Anyone know where seedhawk sources their semi pneumatic packer tires and packer hubs, I'm in the mood to save money. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about semi pneumatic packer tires.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-06-2016, 11:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Well, you have some options I guess. Bourgault ($80) was substantially cheaper for me than Seedmaster ($125 I think) when I priced out different packers for my Pillar machine. I went with the more rounded profile to get a better pack on the seed. Not sure about hubs, but I am sure you can get bearings for them a lot cheaper from a supply place rather than the dealer. Might just be some numbers on your hubs too that will tell you who built them.

Follow me on Twitter @ndykmn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page