Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-27-2016 08:57 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

04-10-2016
05:35 PM - chance2 quoted litefoot in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
And....at this point.....I fi...
01:42 PM - litefoot quoted Daner in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
Yep. This is something els...
11:35 AM - Daner quoted litefoot in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
And, just for clarification, ...
08:59 AM - litefoot quoted lynas in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
Charming! Y`know, that`s ...
08:48 AM - litefoot quoted Daner in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
Infringement of the 1st am...
01:23 AM - Daner quoted litefoot in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
now banning conservative free...
04-09-2016
07:07 PM - litefoot quoted lynas in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
Thats funny! "I don`t und...
07:00 PM - litefoot quoted joesixpack in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
I'll never waste a single secon...
09:57 AM - tbone95 quoted litefoot in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
I like your tone, I always bi...
04-08-2016
02:09 AM - Daner quoted litefoot in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
Just read through the last 10...
12:37 AM - User Requested Deletesome quoted litefoot in post Deleted Posts
12:21 AM - User Requested Deletesome quoted litefoot in post Deleted Posts
04-07-2016
10:58 PM - litefoot quoted SWMan in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
Hey, not stupid at all. I ...
10:31 PM - SWMan quoted litefoot in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
I was under the impression th...
10:01 PM - litefoot quoted User Requested Deletesome in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
Now if you stated you could spray wheat with r...
09:53 PM - litefoot quoted 460 in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
Obviously your are not a...
09:45 PM - litefoot quoted chance2 in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
Sunlight causes the body to ...
09:12 PM - litefoot quoted chance2 in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
The God of the Gaps argument...
08:05 PM - chance2 quoted litefoot in post Brussels bomb attacks>>becomes the god discussion
I don't doubt that things evo...
08:01 PM - litefoot quoted SWMan in post Deleted Posts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome