The Combine Forum banner

1074 SS Rogator problem

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  kendalwpg 
#1 ·
Boost pressure not working. 1st yr we owed it had to change the charge pump. 2nd yr had to repair the charge pump again. 2 days ago go to start it & have no boost pressure. Any thoughts. No service in northern Alberta.

#2 ·
Welcome to the club....we had to trade our broken down machine in last year for the same problem and lack of service! Couldnt be happier with the new 4730!!....Sorry I know your looking for answers......As far as I understood the suction line for the charge pump could leak down after sitting unused. Then when you start it up the pump could run dry for a couple seconds and that would squeek the pump.....Stupid design!! I do know that Rogator service guys have a long hyd hose with a guage on it and quick couplers to couple onto the system....then they are supposed to disconnect something so it can be turned over without starting to bleed out the system. We borrowed a hose to do this from a buddy but the pump was already shot so it was too late. After waiting 5 weeks for the dealer to come out and they kept saying they would.....we signed a deal for a 4730 and let JD deal with the 1074ss! There will probably never be another Rogator here ever again!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.