Apache HVAC question - The Combine Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Apache HVAC question

The pressure fan, high, and medium do not operate on my 09 AS1010. It blows the fuse. Has anyone had this issue. If so I imagine I’ll have to pull the seat. Just looking for a little guidance. The low fan works just fine.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 09:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The high and medium are run separate from the low. I had same problem on an 07 1010 that I bought at auction with around 3000 hrs on it. Would get very hot in cab on just low setting. In talking with the factory there is a resistor, think that’s what they called it, that commonly goes on them. I ordered the part and took the seat out only to find that wasn’t my problem. I wasn’t getting power to that resistor. Traced power back and had it one one side of the hvac box under the seat and not on the other. Not a handy place to get in and look but turned out to be a piece of the rubber had been pushed down into the pin hole on the female side of the connector. Dig it out and worked great after. Think I still have the resistor sitting in my desk

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page