Where to find miller pro sprayer parts? - The Combine Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Where to find miller pro sprayer parts?

I've got a miller pro 750 PT sprayer that i bought used a few years ago. Starting to need to few parts for it, anyone know where i might do that? Miller website only lists SP sprayers now, no PTs but it says they are part of CNH industrial. So called my local CIH and NH dealers and they both had no idea what i was talking about or looking for (surprise surprise). The sprayer is only 12 years old, so seems sort of odd that they would be orphaned for parts already. If anyone can point me in the direction i need to go that would be great. I have a parts catalogue and can give #s for stuff i need. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 11:30 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1508 Post(s)
Barn
I believe Miller Pro is now owned by Arts Way.

Don't blame the baker when the butcher bakes the bread.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 11:55 AM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Sprayer Parts Warehouse in Winnipeg? They may not have a branded part, but I'm sure they would at least have an off market part.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 02:10 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by young.farmer90 View Post
I've got a miller pro 750 PT sprayer that i bought used a few years ago. Starting to need to few parts for it, anyone know where i might do that? Miller website only lists SP sprayers now, no PTs but it says they are part of CNH industrial. So called my local CIH and NH dealers and they both had no idea what i was talking about or looking for (surprise surprise). The sprayer is only 12 years old, so seems sort of odd that they would be orphaned for parts already. If anyone can point me in the direction i need to go that would be great. I have a parts catalogue and can give #s for stuff i need. Thanks
Miller pro was bought by Fast Sprayers 10 years ago. they should have all the parts you need for yours.

Fast Distributing Now Markets Miller Pull-type Sprayers
JANUARY 21, 2009 10:04 AM

By MyMachinery.com Editors

Email
Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. has agreed to sell its Miller pull-type sprayers to Fast Distributing.

Fast will build Miller's 500 gallon model along with their line of pull-type sprayers.
The units will be pained red and display a "Miller by Fast" logo. Pre-existing Fast dealers will have access to green and yellow Fast logoed sprayers. This collaboration will maximize production efficiency for Miller and expand Fast Distributing markets to the Eastern seaboard.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page