The Combine Forum banner

Where to find miller pro sprayer parts?

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  maxquipguy 
#1 ·
I've got a miller pro 750 PT sprayer that i bought used a few years ago. Starting to need to few parts for it, anyone know where i might do that? Miller website only lists SP sprayers now, no PTs but it says they are part of CNH industrial. So called my local CIH and NH dealers and they both had no idea what i was talking about or looking for (surprise surprise). The sprayer is only 12 years old, so seems sort of odd that they would be orphaned for parts already. If anyone can point me in the direction i need to go that would be great. I have a parts catalogue and can give #s for stuff i need. Thanks

#4 ·
Miller pro was bought by Fast Sprayers 10 years ago. they should have all the parts you need for yours.

Fast Distributing Now Markets Miller Pull-type Sprayers
JANUARY 21, 2009 10:04 AM

By MyMachinery.com Editors

Email
Miller St. Nazianz, Inc. has agreed to sell its Miller pull-type sprayers to Fast Distributing.

Fast will build Miller's 500 gallon model along with their line of pull-type sprayers.
The units will be pained red and display a "Miller by Fast" logo. Pre-existing Fast dealers will have access to green and yellow Fast logoed sprayers. This collaboration will maximize production efficiency for Miller and expand Fast Distributing markets to the Eastern seaboard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.