Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Hmmm, nice try indeed but maybe next time edit out the Chinese characters

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-09-2019, 01:06 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
From what I've seen and heard their quality control isn't there at all anymore.

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-11-2019, 10:44 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I worked for them 11 years ago.I know their dedication to building the best trailers possible.I know several of their customers who are 100% happy with their trailers, and not hesitate to buy another one. In fact I do know some subsequently bought a second one...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 05:23 PM

Hello Sasksodbuster, yes we manufacture the trailers in our plant near Perdue, SK. Since there is no retailer or middleman, we are able to provide you with the best priced and highest quality trailer money can find. There are several negative comments about our trailers on this forum, and unfortunately anybody can post on these message boards, including competitors. If you are at all interested or curious about our products, I would encourage you to contact us directly at 1-306-237-4748 and decide for yourself.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh039 View Post
Think you're being nice with the rough around the edges statement. Buddy brought a brand new ramp master snowmobile trailer home a few years back. He was so proud of his purchase till we looked underneath. Looked like a high school welding class project. Mainframe made with drill stem pipe and wiring that quit working after a 200 km drive home. Hopefully there build quality changed along with the name.
Hello dwh. We pride ourselves with producing a high quality overbuilt trailer at a very affordable price. If you or anyone you know has had problems with your trailer, please contact us directly at 1-306-237-4748 and well do our best to rectify the issue.
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YHMARK View Post
A neighbor bought one of there fithwheel trailers to haul his water tanks for spraying the trailer did not meet DOT rules off the lot!
Hello YHMARL: All of trailer designs have DOT certification. If you or your neighbor has any questions or concerns, please contact us directly at 1-306-237-4748. Wed be happy to talk trailers with you.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybigrigs View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't buy another one, but it's been all over sask and some of Alberta. I've never had wiring issues, but when the wheel bearings finally went I could get new ones to fit I had to buy a new axle.
Hello billybigrigs: We pride ourselves with producing a high quality overbuilt trailer at a very affordable price. If you have trouble finding replacement parts for the trailer, we would encourage you to contact us directly at 1-306-237-4748. Wed be happy to find the parts you need.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlugSupply View Post
From what I've seen and heard their quality control isn't there at all anymore.
Hello: Wed be curious to know where you heard about our lack of quality control. We pride ourselves with producing a high quality overbuilt trailer at a very affordable price. If youd like to learn more about our trailers, call us directly at 1-306-237-4748. Wed be happy to talk trailers with you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page