Cutting in line at the elevator - Page 4 - The Combine Forum
 35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 04:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 361turbo View Post
Yes the elevator manager should've sent him to the back!

A few years back an old timer with a super sharp 3020jd and a guessing 300 bu wagon was hualing I'd see him every load a certain farm had three semis that would constantly budge in front of him. Finally mostly do to short on sleep and probably being young n short fused I lost it! pulled the guy out of the truck and not nicely asked why he thought that was ok? Manager and a few other guys came over pulled me off of him the rest saw what happened and spoke up. the manager sent him to the back. The guy on the ground said he cant have much goin on if hes using that to hual... farms owner called later n asked why his trucks were bein sent to the back and why this "stunt" was ok with the manager. Manager explained and told the farms owner what happend he wasnt pleased but they stopped budging. I got the" you pull that **** again your not dumping here ever again" speech. "Just tell us,we'll fix it" I know that's not always the answer but I still think that's what needed to happen.
Well done! Sometimes people just need a good ole fashioned wake up call!

Opportunity doesn't knock! It presents it'self when you beat down the door!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 09:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
About ten years ago I was ar central grain in wag to get my neighbour a load of screening pellets. Never much for a line up usually but that day there was a pile of trucks waiting to load. Being near lunch time and missing breakfast I went in to the office to grab a coffee but there machine was not heating the water. So I asked Randy to move my truck forward and load it and said I’d go get coffee and doughnuts for everyone. Walked the mile or so to Tim’s and back to find my truck still parked in the same spot but most of the other trucks gone or being loaded. Totally pissed by this i went to get in my truck but the seat was warm and my dog looking guilty. Got in to load and grumpily took the coffee and doughnuts into the office only to see Randy being bandaged up and shaking. Apparently he went to load my truck and the dog was a wee bit protective and started shredding his hand. Felt bad but he did get doughnuts and warmish coffee. Good dog that was

coffee grinder and Lowmark like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page