We dropped them like a hot potato, and couldn't be happier with our new company.
1. CanBus drains batteries
2. Weatherstations never worked
3. Prescriptions were blocking and hard to control
4. Yield maps to make next years prescriptions is DUMB
5. Satellite photos told us NOTHING. If you have a use for them, great.
6. Too large of a team. Had 7 separate people working on our farm in one year. Mid sized farm. Some good people, some questionable
7. Of those 7 people, not one followed up until it was time to pay for the next tr.
I could rant on. They were always good to us with composite soil sampling. Liked them, until we joined the new company and realized what we were missing