Farming- the closest a man can get to doing Gods own work on earth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 200 (permalink) Old 12-11-2015, 02:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone95 View Post
No glen, he can't actually. It's not in his make up. He posts intentionally to be an *******, it's how he get's his jollies. He will claim to not care that he bothers people, but the contrary is actually the absolute truth. The only reason he posts is to bother people, it's his purpose: *******, it's how he has his internet enjoyment.
Well said Tbone and you couldn't be more correct. I read somewhere you and the Captain were discussing DCR...honestly I'd rather have that psycho back than the idiot being discussed here. At least with DCR he was predictable and stuck to his threads and didn't try to turn almost every other thread into his own personal **** show.

And to you Glen, give it up, its not worth it, by continuing to argue with him you are only lowering yourself to his level. He's a pro at it so matter how hard you try he will just keep going. Its been proven numerous times on numerous threads that he will not admit when he is wrong. If you note the comments and such from others on this and many many other threads, you can see a pretty large number of members on here are seeing him for what he is. Maybe if we all just ignore him, he'll get the message and fuckoff back into his hole and then things on here can get back to how they used to be and we can all enjoy most discussions again

Contracts are made to be broken, a handshake is the law of God.
post #73 of 200 (permalink) Old 12-11-2015, 02:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Mayoollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertabuck View Post
Well said Tbone and you couldn't be more correct. I read somewhere you and the Captain were discussing DCR...honestly I'd rather have that psycho back than the idiot being discussed here. At least with DCR he was predictable and stuck to his threads and didn't try to turn almost every other thread into his own personal **** show.

And to you Glen, give it up, its not worth it, by continuing to argue with him you are only lowering yourself to his level. He's a pro at it so matter how hard you try he will just keep going. Its been proven numerous times on numerous threads that he will not admit when he is wrong. If you note the comments and such from others on this and many many other threads, you can see a pretty large number of members on here are seeing him for what he is. Maybe if we all just ignore him, he'll get the message and fuckoff back into his hole and then things on here can get back to how they used to be and we can all enjoy most discussions again
Ha ha ha, what, you don't like it because someone dares to hold a different point of view? Or upsets the status quo?

Telling someone to '**** off'? Really? Do you feel that threatened by me? What, because my attitudes and opinions irritate you so you think I should cease posting, what, just to appease you? Not likely.

Farming- the closest a man can get to doing Gods own work on earth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #74 of 200 (permalink) Old 12-11-2015, 02:25 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertabuck View Post

I agree with all of that post except the f-bomb, otherwise I would "like" it.

This guy is ambushing threads everywhere with his know-it-all attitute. It's a shame really, this sort of stuff really turns off the productive members of this forum!

Too bad we can't vote someone off the island in situations like this...
albertabuck likes this.

AN ERROR DOESN'T BECOME A MISTAKE UNTIL YOU REFUSE TO CORRECT IT
Orlando A. Battista
post #75 of 200 (permalink) Old 12-11-2015, 02:29 PM

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
I don't mind some discourse for healthy discussion but when you're continually at odds with everyone it gets bloody tiresome. Arguing for the sake of it brings forums down. I try to an open mind and not let ignorance blind me, and when I realize I'm wrong or am punching out of my class I back off.
albertabuck and SWMan like this.
post #76 of 200 (permalink) Old 12-11-2015, 02:43 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
When someone is professing to know about the heavy oil industry then says "What is condensate?" pretty sure that's the cue to stop reading.
post #77 of 200 (permalink) Old 12-11-2015, 02:46 PM

Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowmark View Post
When someone is professing to know about the heavy oil industry then says "What is condensate?" pretty sure that's the cue to stop reading.
I was gonna tell him to "Google" it but we all know Google is run by liberals and it would likely just babble on about the tarsands.....
albertabuck likes this.

AN ERROR DOESN'T BECOME A MISTAKE UNTIL YOU REFUSE TO CORRECT IT
Orlando A. Battista
post #78 of 200 (permalink) Old 12-11-2015, 03:13 PM

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
As for why we don't build more refinery's good question and I have asked a lot of people who are a **** of a lot smarter then me (engineers, geologists ect) and have yet to get a definitive answer.
One reason could be most of the big players in the oil sands have there own refinery's in Huston and its cheaper to pipe it down there then build another one. Also there's the environmental movement that's against building anything.

makes for interesting conversation

Week Men Create Hard Times
post #79 of 200 (permalink) Old 12-11-2015, 03:16 PM

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
I really don't want to quit feeding the monkey. But because you asked nice I will.

I am all for the f. Bomb in this case. Just saying.

Can't moderators delete threads/ban users on this board? On other boards I am on I would likely have got a ban by now for conduct unbecoming and the monkey would have got a perma ban for his antics.
post #80 of 200 (permalink) Old 12-11-2015, 05:29 PM

Quoted: 841 Post(s)
Two facts got left behind in that rampage. One is that most of the tight formation crude from the new fields on the central plains of both Canada and the USA fetch a significant premium compared to the average crude oil price, especially if they are segregated by putting it on trains where it can then go to virtually any destination by changing nothing but keystrokes. It's partly why the Saudi's are so frustrated by the resilience of the industry. This crude oil is practically diesel fuel when it's loaded, and there is plenty of it down there.

The other dynamic is the ease that pipelines can be converted to different products or even reversed in North America. That should give you fits if you're wearing a sheet and loading a tanker ship on salt water.

As an example, to facilitate the disposal of condensate removed from gas from the new shale gas production in the American northeast, a pipeline was converted from supplying Canadian propane and reversed to send condensate to the heavy oil region of Canada to be used as a crude oil thinner. Notably this was easily approved prior to Keystone XL being halted.

(copy)
Condensate flows are also being affected by shifting supply. Kinder Morgan plans to reverse its Cochin pipeline flow between Kankakee County Illinois and facilities near Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta.

The plan would also involve changing the commodity. Now it ships propane from Canada to the US. Soon it will flow to condensate from the U.S. to Canada—because Canada needs it to dilute the fast-growing heavy oil production out of the oilsands.
A Pipeline Reversal in the North American Oil & Gas Markets

glen_lloyd likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page