Militant Vegans - The Combine Forum
 56Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 07:55 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Militant Vegans

After looking at the news featuring some of the protesting vegans and listening too their views and ideas of the world and Australian Agriculture, I have come to the conclusion that Affluence and our Generous Society has created a group of people who show no respect or tolerance of people who might share a view different to theirs.

They are clearly incapable of doing anything without a phone in hand and are largely so far removed from reality it is concerning.

I hope the justice system does not let the community down this time as it has in the past.

adsinaus, BrianTee, Ausdan and 5 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 08:54 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Your observations and conclusions are astute. Have been experiencing the same thing in the states. Problem is these militant minority groups have infiltrated government agencies, government law making institutions and the judicial system.
With this in mind I feel the only recourse is for the common sense majority to organize, band together and put a stop to it. Problem is this is out of our comfort zone. We have been too busy working and contributing to society to make the effort to counter it ourselves. Obviously we can no longer rely on elected officials, judges and lawyers to do the job for us.

rod and Ozzie like this.
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 11:23 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
If I still had cows I would be keeping around 3 or 4 or the snottiest bulls I could find and keep them in the rottenly boarded pen named vegan protection.
KWO likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 01:32 PM

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
A resturant owner specializing in wild meat Ontario was being picketed , so he took a hind quarter of venison , cut off a chunk cooked it and ate it in full view of the protesters .
adsinaus and 1972RedNeck like this.
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 04:27 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
There's been two incidents here, a family run feedlot a few weeks back and a family run abattoir Sunday morning.
Qld trespass laws were tightened over the weekend to allow police to issue on the spot fines, but it won't deter these people.
They are professional shitstirrers. A few German Shepherd "cattle dogs" would do the trick.
aussie.ltd. likes this.
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 05:33 PM

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
The broccoli taliban are becoming more dangerous and militant by the day. They are emboldened by the religious zealots in the AGW movement. Groups such as the deep green resistance are organized and communicate on social media such as facebook. This is a holy war to them with every action seen as a crusade. For the moment their threats of violence are seen as acceptable and they have no repercussions.

They will eventually fade out but things will get worse before they get better.
Cleancut likes this.
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 06:07 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Broccoli Taliban---That's rich! I have a youtube link I hope works here. Kind of get a kick out of. Search Baxter Black on youtube. Got some more humor there to help cheer up.

Last edited by Cleancut; 04-08-2019 at 06:12 PM.
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 09:23 PM

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBEAR View Post
A resturant owner specializing in wild meat Ontario was being picketed , so he took a hind quarter of venison , cut off a chunk cooked it and ate it in full view of the protesters .
That story was awesome. If I wasn't on the other side of the country, I would eat there.
The owner was interviewed by Joe Rogan

adsinaus likes this.

Statistics are like a Bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal, is vital.

Aaron Levenstien
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 09:59 PM

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 03:40 AM

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
I heard once that Amish in the US don't read books to their children that contain animal characters in them because they don't want the children to get feelings like those vegans have, not sure if that is true or not...

These vegans would rather animals be treated better than humans, guess they need a reality check to see we are an apex predator and our diets include animals. If we were supposed to eat only plants we would be ruminants.

I agree that a reliable source of cheap food and plenty of money (though not always in farming) has allowed a lot of people to become very distanced from how food is raised, and they think that they know best even though to them food only comes from a supermarket. Would not take much of a global disaster to make them realize food isn't as easy to come by when you have to scrounge for it every day.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page