The Combine Forum - View Single Post - Checkoff deadline nearing, get back your well deservd money!
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 08:45 PM
kevlar

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1022 Post(s)
I'll be honest, I never vote in these things. I don't have a clue who the person is or what they are like or have done. Usually there is a short paragraph about them but not enough info to actually make an honest opinion about them. I used to be a member of KAP but quit when I realized it was mostly just there to advance people's political career and they went with the check off route. Don't get me wrong, they have done some good work, but I found they were losing sight of where they had come from and who they were there for. I know next year I will be making a point of getting my check off money back from all organizations, if I feel my money would be well spent by a group, I will donate it, I don't feel they are entitled to it.

It's easy enough to be pleasant, when life goes by like a song. But the man worth while, is the man with a smile, when everything goes dead wrong!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome