The Combine Forum banner

New AGCO Acc Rolls

6K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  nddan 
#1 ·
How do the new style (orange) Accelerator Rolls from AGCO compare to the PFP stainless rolls or the polyurethane ones sold by Gibson (Out of Saskatchewan).

Want to put a new set in my R7

#10 ·
I got to see some Agco Orange rolls that had seperated, "teeth" looked good, but they were wore through and sliding off the metal further down.

I would vote try Gibson or PFP.

IIRC someone was running PFP on one roll, and Gibson on the other and liked the combo.

Reactions: Snipe
#11 ·
I just dropped the hammer on a set of the stainless lugs from PFP. Had to replace accelerator roll shaft, lugs weren't totally shot yet but close enough I figured I just as well pound a new set in while I was there. As mentioned in this thread they are same price as the ploy ones from PFP. I called Gibson and would have maybe tried a set of theirs but getting them shipped wasn't going to happen right away, they were more money than the SS ones from PFP but not much more so I just done the SS. PFP said they didn't know how long they would last, never had a set worn out yet to know.

#12 ·
I think it was early on that the orange ones had issue with separating. I only ran accross a couple individual paddles out of hundreds. Nothing in resent time. They are seaming to out live the original black by a minimum of two times. I believe it is going to end up three plus times in our crops and soil conditions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.