Looking for farm employment - The Combine Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-28-2018, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Looking for farm employment

Hello, I am looking for a job on a farm.
I have a lot of experience operating farm machinery. I also have a lot of experience operating a JohnDeere 9770 STS combine with GPS and autosteer. I have done a variety of crops such as: wheat, barley, Rapeseed, soybeans,sunflover and corn.

I was born in a small village in Europe on a family farm and ever since I have been familiar with a life on a country side. From a young age, I was engaged in activities related to agriculture. On my farm i have complete farm machinery (combine, tractor, trailers, truck, tractor implements).I have a great expirinence in operating with all the equipment on the farm. Also i excellent repair and maintain farm equipment. I am good with electrical repairs, pneumatics and hydraulics. Also I know to weld. On my farm I do all the work ... sowing, plowing, disking, harvesting etc. I have a driving license for all categories of vehicles (tractors, agricultural machinery, heavy trucks with trailers). I have a certificate for forklift.
I carry the knowledge of working in an environment conducive to crop cultivation and animal fostering.

I have some experience working and caring for livestock and my duties included cleaning stalls, feeding and checking the health of the animals. I am physically fit and able to handle the duties associated with this job and to work long hours in all types of weather. I have excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to follow instructions and I am dependable, trustworthy and self motivated.

Since I have hands-on experience working on farms, I am comfortable with practical farm operations such as plowing, planting, irrigating, fertilizing and harvesting crops such as corn,soybean,sunflover,canola and wheat.
I also possess expertise in all sort of farm mechanization, both operating and maintaining. I graduated from the University of Food Technology. I am an engineer for food science technology.
This opportunity will be a great one as I believe that am truly motivated and indeed ready to make this step which will benefit all parties. You can reach me for an interview by calling (0038164)-227-4658 (my email address is [email protected]) or on this forum.

Regards,

Nenad Turtureja

engineer for food technology
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-28-2018, 10:57 PM

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
You sound great, how about farming land that many say is not conducive to crop cultivation and animal fostering? Haha, joking.

On a more serious note. Do you have work VISA for the USA or other countries? One of my major problems with hiring foreign people is they are foreign. I have not taken the time to find out what all is needed.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-28-2018, 11:30 PM

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
What kind of combine is that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 04:38 PM Thread Starter

Bump

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-03-2018, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

bump

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 05:33 PM Thread Starter

Bump!!!

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2019, 01:47 AM Thread Starter

Bump

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-22-2019, 09:48 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to nillz
kijiji.ca - filter by province, search for farm in jobs section - read ads carefully - apply

----------------------------------------------------------

saskjobs.ca - filter jobs by searching for farm - saskatchewan only job board - lots of opportunity!

jobbank.gc.ca (government of canada website) (i highly recommend to read about this, it will definitely lead you the right way, also gives you a better understanding of the country itself)- TONS of info for you to read about immigration - different types of visa - express entry if you qualify - filter jobs be searching for farm - filter provinces of choice - most job oppotunities (farming related in your case) are in MB, SK and AB, ON, QB (if you speak french) and some in BC (depending on what part of agriculture you are looking for)

workhorsehub.com - very neat jobsite for farming occupations! - make a profile and start contacting! - lots of updates lately by farms looking for employees!

agemploy.com - specialized in immigration and bringing skilled workers and farmers together - probably your best bet when it comes to additional help getting started!

facebook - search for 'canadian farming' join the group, it has 12k follower momentarily. They have been posting job opportunities lately for farms that have LMIAs in place to get you hired.

facebook - search for '306 farming equipment' (this will cover saskatchewan - tons of users on here) join the group - don't spam - ask your questions there.

facebook - search for 'wheat country' join the group - dont spam - same as above

apply, apply, apply....good luck my friend!

Last edited by nillz; 01-22-2019 at 02:26 PM.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-22-2019, 09:52 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to nillz
Also, if you need any other help or an advice feel free to contact me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page