Welcome Diesel Laptops! - Page 2 - The Combine Forum
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-22-2016, 05:15 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My laptop runs on electricity but with the soaring power prices in this country I would consider going to a diesel one.
I know I am on my irrigation bore.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-22-2016, 06:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselLaptops View Post
No problem, just hit us up here or send a PM. Thanks!
Where are you based? I have a Nexiq USB link, it's my main interface for my diag laptop. What I'm missing is Hino software, there are other programs I'd like to get, but Hino is the most obvious hole in my coverage. Could you supply the software, without an interface cable or laptop? Or is your support/warranty conditional on a hardware purchase as well?

Service and repairs to all makes and sizes of heavy equipment. (403)556-2210
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 07:46 PM
Site Sponsor

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auscocky View Post
My laptop runs on electricity but with the soaring power prices in this country I would consider going to a diesel one.
I know I am on my irrigation bore.
Hahaha, this one made me laugh!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 07:53 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainviewTruck View Post
Where are you based? I have a Nexiq USB link, it's my main interface for my diag laptop. What I'm missing is Hino software, there are other programs I'd like to get, but Hino is the most obvious hole in my coverage. Could you supply the software, without an interface cable or laptop? Or is your support/warranty conditional on a hardware purchase as well?
We are in near Columbia, South Carolina. HINO is tricky, but there are options:

1) Purchase the HINO software for $2,000 per year. Yes, after a year it stops working and you need to purchase it again. You will also need a USB cable.
2) The CanDo system performs all dealer-level commands on the "import" stuff such as Hino, Isuzu, Fuso, etc... This includes forced regens, re-learn commands, etc.. Here is that tool: http://diesellaptops.com/CanDo-HD-Pro-Dealer-Level-for-Isuzu-Hino-and-Cummins-CDOHDPRO.htm. There are no required annual fee's with this system, and you can do updates on it as well.
3) The TEXA system will perform the dealer level commands on *ALL* on-highway commercial trucks. This includes forced regens, injector coding, parameter changing, cylinder cut-out tests, and everything else. This tool also is a lifetime license, and never expires. Updates & support are included for the first year. Here is the link to that tool: TEXA Dealer Level Truck Diagnostic Scanner Tool with Laptop
4) If you just want to read/clear/troubleshoot codes on Hino, and only do regens on 2012 & newer, PF-Diagnose will work. Here is the link: Full Heavy & Medium Duty with OBDII Support

... and we also have DTC Solutions that comes with option #3 above. This program tells you how to fix all the Hino codes. See it here: DTC Solutions - Repair solutions for codes!

So there you have it, 4 options for HINO. Option #1 is obviously the best since it is OEM software, but because of the price and required annual fee's, options #2 and #3 start to look attractive.

Our support & warranty covers both "kits", hardware, and software... So we are there to help you no matter what you purchase from us. We have a staff of USA based technical support people, so nothing is outsourced on the tech support end.

Thanks for the questions, and feel free to call us at 888-983-1975 if you have any questions.

Tyler
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 07:55 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfoot View Post
Question for "Diesel Laptops"
When I do a TEXA search for North America dealers - you do not come up - why??
Sale network - TEXA S.p.A.
Thanks again for mentioning this, TEXA has fixed it for us and updated the website.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-16-2017, 09:59 PM
Ken Adams

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Almost ready to spring for a TEXA package from "Diesel Laptops", but thought I would ask if anyone care to share their experience with TEXA software and Diesel Laptops?

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Ken Adams

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Sprang for a TEXA software/Panasonic Toughbook package from Diesel Laptops last Jan. After running into some issues in past couple weeks, I must say their support and service is top notch!!!
Licensed to kill likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page