CWB - An "Owner's" Perspective - Page 11 - The Combine Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-09-2011, 05:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry for the language im just so fed up with all the whiney unprogessive losers. Were farmers in fast changing times we know how to adapt to new things everyday, and if your willing to take on anything thats coming at you, you will do just fine most of these losers are basing there oppinion off of there grandpas thoughts, well my grandpa was for the board too ill also add he used a horse and plow but were not about to go back to that either. Things have changed these losers cant seem to figure that out.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 11:36 AM

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Has anyone heard about a support the CWB protest at Union Station in Toronto today?

post #103 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 12:43 PM
gm

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Why is the CWB running a huge ad campaign out east? Because they don't have huge farmer support here in the prairies, it's just a few of the same people doing all the yelling and protesting, wake up CWB supporters and let the free market do it's thing. If you want your board then get Oberg to sign you guys up and market your grain through the board and leave me and my fellow free marketers alone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #104 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 03:08 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gm View Post
Why is the CWB running a huge ad campaign out east? Because they don't have huge farmer support here in the prairies, it's just a few of the same people doing all the yelling and protesting, wake up CWB supporters and let the free market do it's thing. If you want your board then get Oberg to sign you guys up and market your grain through the board and leave me and my fellow free marketers alone.
The CWB is trying to get uninformed joe public in Ontario and Quebec to send texts, and email politicians to try and save the board. Check out the Stop the Steamroller website.

All of this with your money and without your consent. Pretty cool, kinda like buying lakers, except illegal. Check out the Facebook page while there, it's even better because the celebs are adding themselves to the likes of the CWB. Most of the people posting there are not board supporters and are trying to put the real facts of the CWB in the public eye.
post #105 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 11:41 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The best part about the CWB add campaign is that the 'farmers' get to pay for it! (NOT!!!) D
post #106 of 106 (permalink) Old 11-17-2011, 12:38 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Smile

best thing about only getting half my crop in this year was NO WHEAT so will not be paying for this farce !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page