The Combine Forum - View Single Post - Bourgault 3710 review
View Single Post
post #452 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 11:00 AM
kauppfarms

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat man View Post
Here is a pic of 2017 scraper on left and 2018 scraper on right. I ran both this season. my 2017 scrapers got updated to the flexible finger. That is the vertical rubber piece right behind the seed slot. improvement was that the seed firmer on the new design is held firmly in place. my 2017 scrapers the seed firmer was loose right out of the box. 2017 firmer had so much movement that the firmer was out of the ground due to excessive movement in the mount.

Otico wheel were a success. Very happy with that change over.
I gotta check my 2018 model and see if its the same scraper as on the right, guess I never looked closely enough. Is bourgault helping with the price of these scrapers to switch up their poor designs every year? I know they helped when we changed our 2016 model drill to the scrapers on the left but it was still like 8k in parts plus our labor. How significant was the improvement for the 2018 scraper? We had a lot of issues with plugging boots on the scrapers on the left but the newer drill had very little to no issues... I gotta see if its the same as that one on the right.

Any inquiries-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome