Thread: The Big Massey
View Single Post
post #301 of (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 10:48 PM
SWMan

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2846 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF-GLNRmbman View Post
Not sure what show you've been going to but Agco has been bringing combines for years. The 3 Agco machines will be together in the Canada room.
I've been to every Ag-Days since the 80's and almost every day of the show too! I'm less certain about the Massey combine, but I know there hasn't been a Gleaner there every year. One of the threads complaining about Gleaner and Ag-Days, there are several... https://www.thecombineforum.com/foru...8-ag-days.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by trifoi View Post
Your Claas sunglasses must be really obscuring your view! Been Current model Massey and Gleaner combined at the Agco booth whenever I have gone.
I swear that Claas combine in my avatar triggers some people...ha ha
Clearly I am biased against AGCO, because the majority of the equipment on my farm is made by them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernfarmer View Post
are U going to the show? I've heard nothing but good things about it.. and I'm thinking of heading east to take it in for a day..
Just one day? Maybe make the loop in a day if you don't stop and chat, which is easier I guess when you are from another province. Could easily burn two days at this show IMO. BTW hotel rooms in Brandon are very hard to get during the show(Mon-Wed nights). If coming Thursday could probably get a room after the show that night because everyone clears out pretty fast.

AN ERROR DOESN'T BECOME A MISTAKE UNTIL YOU REFUSE TO CORRECT IT
Orlando A. Battista

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome