View Single Post
post #1761 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 08:08 PM
Laurent

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooki57 View Post
Hello ,
After a few tries of my autosteer, I have a lot of trouble to reach good settings to follow the line. ca derive and corrects too late, or so it zigzag violently .... I have a steerpointzero very good, however, count by degree defined by steer wizard, very stable angle sensor, stable mma ... No hardware problem. But if anyone could give me a description of the method to use for PID setup and steer ... I would like to take a look at it from here, but my english is not good enough to understand everything orally. But if someone very nice could write such a description, I will have no difficulty in translating it into French. So please help me .
Hi,

I am too starting to experiment with AOG autosteer settings. I used it to seed my wheat last week for the first time, first it was hard to get it straight I finnaly got some stable results. First like Brian said counts per degree is very important, a small change made some big difference, to adjust it I set my counts/degree to 1 then turn my wheel to exactly 15 degree, measured with a protractor, repeated for both sides. I then divided the displayed number by 15 to give me the counts/degree. After I increased my minimum PWM until the motor reacted to minor changes. Started with look Ahead and min Look Ahead around 2.5 each. I played with each variables one at a time first with major change to see the reaction and finally just minor changes. I have a 12 volts 300rpm gear motor, my final settings are look Ahead 2, min Look Ahead 2.5, Prop Gain 22, output gain 11, min PWM 29.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome