1 / 16 Versatile Toy 4 WD Tractors - The Combine Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2016, 09:56 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
1 / 16 Versatile Toy 4 WD Tractors

Would anyone out there know if there are 1 /16 model Versatile tractors available ? I nave found 1 /32 and 1/64 models but have had no luck finding the larger tractors . Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2016, 10:04 AM

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
New or old ? I belive Scale models built 1/16 scale toys years ago for versatile.

Old 04-02-2016, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I am looking for a 535 and a 145 if they exist . The 535 our daughter would like to give for a birthday gift for a young boy whose birthday is coming up . Thanks for the lead .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2016, 12:18 PM

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Maybe these guys have what your looking for.
Model Farm Toys | Outback Toy Store

When life gives you lemons
Break out the Tequila
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-02-2016, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kids ATM View Post
I am looking for a 535 and a 145 if they exist . The 535 our daughter would like to give for a birthday gift for a young boy whose birthday is coming up . Thanks for the lead .
The 1/16 stopped at the 80 series. There were a few Buhler red/cream that made it to market but Buhler was unhappy with quality so they ended. (Scale Models). All the new tractors are Tomy/Ertl and are 1/32

Never was a mass produced 145 in any scale.
Old 04-03-2016, 12:00 AM

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
I have a friend that custom builds 1/16's from scratch. I don't think he has ever done a Versatile, as his orders are all for Big Buds and Steigers, but I'll bet he is up for a challenge. Probably wouldn't help the OP though, as he is booked a couple years out, and for what he gets for his models, you probably wouldn't want to give them as birthday presents.

It boggles my mind the time and detail he puts into them. He has been working this winter on a replica of the 950 Bud that came from Canada and went to Texas. He went to Great Falls MT a while back to take pictures and measurements while it was in the shop for a new engine. I'll see if he'll let me take and post some pictures when it's completed, it will blow you away.

If you're ever in a situation where you want a 1/16, and time and money are not considerations, PM me and I'll put you in touch with him.

Last edited by custom_farmer; 04-03-2016 at 12:03 AM. Reason: punctuation
Old 04-03-2016, 12:11 AM

Quoted: 989 Post(s)
So time is a few years, what kind of dollars are you talking? Not looking for a quote of course just a general idea if you have one
Old 04-03-2016, 06:11 AM

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
If a guy budgeted somewhere in the 12k range, you'd be pretty close. He does implements for them too, I've seen a Friggstad scraper, a subsoiler, and a chisel plow. It also absolutely blows me away the pictures he has shown me of guys toy collections, we're talking 300k worth of collectible toys, and that doesn't include the buildings and display cases
I found this picture on the interweb, but I think this is one of his creations.
joeltractor likes this.
Old 04-03-2016, 06:36 AM

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Well i guess 12000 is a lot cheaper than the real thing , i would so love to see the guy that has the 300000 worth of toys !
Old 04-26-2016, 01:53 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Barn
I have seen some Designation 6 4WD toy tractors from the 1980's. I believe they were an 836 and 876.. I've also seen 1/16th scale Versatile 2000 Trans-axial Combines, one sold for $300 at auction in box.

Selling the parts that keep your TW15 Ford and 4750 Versatile Swather running....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in