Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot?? - Page 199 - The Combine Forum
View Poll Results: Poll closed, only one vote per thread per poster is allowed even if poll changed.
Y 0 0%
Y 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

5463Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1981 of 9905 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 10:10 AM
HI!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 4674 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Licensed to kill View Post
And you KNOW this as fact how exactly?.
Both heard it and saw it directly from the person that actually did the taxes.

post #1982 of 9905 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 10:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
I pay my fair share of taxes but I hate when the governments nickel and dime a guy. The family tax cut has been eliminated in 2016 - lost $2000 income tax because I don't income share with my wife and the support for my family comes from me. When I filed my 2015 taxes, they took it away already and told me I owe them $2000. So I fought that as soon as I got my tax return back because I qualify. I am not an absentee husband or a spouse that is in jail etc. etc. They sent me several notices that I owe them this $2000. Finally got it settled Oct 14 and they credited it back to me. However I now owe them $2.86. I should bill them for my time having to fight my case with them, stamps and everything else. Why they thought they could get away with this, I will never know. I use Turbo Tax program. They said send me the pages from its calculation and they will have a look at it! They couldn't make any sort of judgment on the spot as an error and kept me in limbo from May (when I got my tax return back) until October!

Meanwhile I wasn't sure how things would turn out so I complied and paid them $2000 and the interest that I apparently owed them - $56.00 or so. What a system our countries have - you can't win for losing! I would look forward to Trump simplifying the tax code and making everybody pay something.

It is not What you know, it is WHO you know that counts! Currency is a UNIT of debt - not value!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #1983 of 9905 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 10:51 AM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Boles View Post
Both heard it and saw it directly from the person that actually did the taxes.
Not sure I'm reading this right, but if I am.. It sounds like it is being said that Trump just signs his tax return but doesn't know jack squat about the tax laws.

I'd challenge that to the point where he has all those lawyers and accountants around him saying it's advantageous to structure a deal in "this" way because the tax laws say..... It's ok to take a loss over here because the tax laws will let us do xyz..

I seriously doubt he runs around making deals and buying property the way he does without having a pretty handy knowledge of how the tax laws are going to play part of it.

Same thing goes for the farmers on this page. You all are not in the business of being an accountant, but by osmosis and talking to your tax guys you know the advantages/disadvantages of buying/leasing/stealing a new pickup by the end of the tax year. I don't... because I'm just a day job with a paycheck and am not in a position to take advantage of any tax law around it. Sometimes you buy fertilizer the day before the end of your tax year because your accountant says you really should do it and here (abcd) is why. You know more about tax laws for these reasons than 95% of the rest of the country (including me).

I suggest same happens for Trump and his knowledge of the tax laws.

Apologies if I totally missed the original point about this.
post #1984 of 9905 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 10:55 AM

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Well said noacres!

It is not What you know, it is WHO you know that counts! Currency is a UNIT of debt - not value!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #1985 of 9905 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 11:42 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Offroad, or anyone else take an hour and read through some of these documents on TiSA
https://wikileaks.org/tisa/releases/

They are interpretations of the actual document and may be wrong but since these trade agreements are to be kept secret it does raise a tiny bit of concern. Even the signing of the agreements is pushed to avoid the democratic process.

Post back and let me know your opinions. Hillary absolutely supports these agreements and is her mission in life to implement. Anything she says otherwise is pure lies - leaked documents show this.
post #1986 of 9905 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 11:50 AM

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrampaMark View Post
I don't think Trump actually wants to be President. He wants to prove that he could be elected President. In that respect, he has already made his point.

I think it's unlikely that Trump will be around long enough to seriously contend for the Republican nomination. He's wealthy (though probably not as rich as he would like us to think he is), but is depending on free media coverage to keep him in the spotlight. People are already showing signs of weariness with his act. If you all think back four years, the Republican front runners were Michelle Bachmann and the Pizza Dude. What have they done for us lately?

Trump is making the campaign interesting. If he does run as an independent he will probably give the White House to the Democrats for the 3rd consecutive election (neither party has held the presidency for more than 8 consecutive years since FDR). Even without Trump, the Republicans have a problem getting a presidential candidate elected. In 2012 they couldn't unseat a hugely unpopular incumbent. This time, the party's nominee will likely face a less than universally admired candidate who has been running for President for 14 years. If the Republicans couldn't win in 2012 and don't win in 2016, the party's viability as a major party in the future could be legitimately questioned. They can win all the state legislatures and congressional seats on the ballot but, in our political system, if they don't put someone in The Big Chair, they will be seen as losers.

Mark

I believe the Republican establishment is Done..because they themselves have been politically / ideologically bankrupt. The whole modern conservative movement is bankrupt and only gives lip service to limited government rhetoric during election time...boy but when they get in its pedal to the metal "Government is the Answer" to our ills....through all the tentacles of government. ..especially Military and Business Cronyism..and Law & Order through the Federal Failed War on Drugs.

------------

As an aside (GrampaMark) does the family in Hogeland with several Big Buds still have them? They had one or two Bafus Blue Buds...it was on the Video about Big Bud & Wagner....forget their names..
post #1987 of 9905 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 01:26 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1508 Post(s)
Barn
Obama will be the first president in history to never have a quarter of 3% growth. Want more of the same? Vote hillary.

Don't blame the baker when the butcher bakes the bread.
post #1988 of 9905 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 09:00 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
If Trump just comes out of the gate tonight and says I promise America if I ever get anymore sexual allegations against me, I will make a large charitable contribution to the Clinton Foundation in return for Bill Clinton's personal advice, he'll be fine.
chance2 and SWFarmService like this.

Last edited by Haystack; 10-19-2016 at 09:02 PM.
post #1989 of 9905 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 09:33 PM

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
God this debate is good ****

Beats the shitty baseball game
BrianTee likes this.

Week Men Create Hard Times
post #1990 of 9905 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 11:19 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Clinton's head math on her foundation seems to be little different than the opinion of the IRS.

(Copy)
2. For an organization that is supposedly a charity, the Clinton Foundation spent very little money on "direct aid." IRS documents showed that the Foundation raised over $500 million from 2009-2012, and yet the Clinton Foundation only spent $75 million on "programmatic grants."

"The other $425 million was allocated as follows: more than $25 million went for travel expenses; almost $110 million for employee salaries and benefits; and $290 million for 'other expenses,'" reports Discover The Networks.

These numbers were similar in the foundation's 2013 tax returns, which revealed that the Clinton Foundation raised over $140 million but only used $9 million in direct aid, according to the New York Post:

7 Things You Need To Know About The Clinton Foundation | Daily Wire

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page