Donald Trump - does this guy have a shot?? - Page 3 - The Combine Forum
View Poll Results: Poll closed, only one vote per thread per poster is allowed even if poll changed.
Y 0 0%
Y 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

5464Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 9912 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 09:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
As far as I am concerned, most journalists should be lined up and shot. And the assholes running the networks as well. Nothing but unprincipled assholes on both sides of the border controlling the media and what news is presented and how.
Been watching that ad running this summer supporting these assholes where they claim we need them to "be informed". What a crock of shitt. I'm tired of the biased crap that is spewed out. Trouble is, while a lot of us realize how twisted what they are saying is, by in far the masses don't and they swallow it hook line and sinker. And that creates ratings, and that equates into dollars for the broadcasters.

New ad campaign makes case for journalism | J-Source

For example, since the Canadian debate lastnight, any coverage I have seen on CTV has been negatively selected to make Harper look dumb and the other three like heroes. Geez I wonder if that has anything to do with them being miffed he told them to stick the Network Debate? So in return, they purposely try to make him look bad, that's unbiased and effective journalism? No different than how the other night, in the States, some black SOB shoots another cop, except that they showed the pricks picture, one would never know he was black, no mention of it at all. Of course not, that might detract from how the media regularly portrays them bastards as victims when a white cop shoots one of them while or after they have broken the law.

Good on Trump for having the balls to forget about being politically correct and say it the way it is. Its about time someone did.

And yes, the Donald is right, I agree, that dumb mouthy broad O Donnell is a fat pig

bussard, dieseldust, Snipe and 7 others like this.

Contracts are made to be broken, a handshake is the law of God.
post #22 of 9912 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 10:18 PM

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrampaMark View Post
(neither party has held the presidency for more than 8 consecutive years since FDR).

Mark
You seem to have forgotten Reagan(80), Reagan(84), and Bush(88).

post #23 of 9912 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 10:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bent View Post
You seem to have forgotten Reagan(80), Reagan(84), and Bush(88).
You're right, I did.

Once in 70 years isn't very often, which was my point.

Mark
post #24 of 9912 (permalink) Old 08-07-2015, 10:51 PM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Donald Trump-does this guy have a shot??

Can't believe this guy! How is a rude SOB going to tell China or Russia or North Korea or anybody what to do! Hahaha!
post #25 of 9912 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 12:06 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2679 Post(s)
Cause he has a pair!

Would you be afraid of a porch monkey eatin fried chicken and smokin new ports?

I'd be more scared of Kanya West just cause he has mental issues!

If were not feeding the "lazy", giving them "Obama care" and sending them "drug money" every month we will can pay our debts and regain our power again, we just look like a bunch of imbread loosers to the rest of the world right now, why should anyone have respect for our country when we ourselves that put food on the table and get things done around here dont respect our leaders?
goodoo and khigerd like this.
post #26 of 9912 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
X80

Quoted: 755 Post(s)
The reason i posted this thread is both serious and funny..You guys just signed an agreement with Iran...it will be a difficult process to manage but a step in the right direction if done right...(that's the serious one)

The funny one (or maybe serious) is if kim jong lin and trumpy suit up in sumo outfits who would win? both have big bellies and big ego's....man that's one fight id pay to see lol!!!
(we were wondering in my office - our general consensus was that both would have heart attacks!!!)

Interesting debate...

Ant...
SWFarmService likes this.
post #27 of 9912 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 06:23 AM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by X80 View Post
Tell me fellow Americans - will anyone actually vote for this guy? We are all laughing hard at my work place (In AUS) but were wondering does he have a real chance ?!! Does he make any sense...somehow he doesn't seem to be someone with the steady hands required...??

Ant.....
The problem with what we see is that our media is even more bias than the US. I am sure Trump is not at all like the media portrays and Obama is much worse than our media lets us know.
post #28 of 9912 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 07:10 AM

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
it would be nice to have somebody with a pair in the white house. Doesnt hafta be trump per se, but somebody that is honest n doesnt take $hit from everybody that wants to walk over them and doesnt feed the rest of the porch monkeys and put it on the working mans tab. Just once id like to hear "tough ****, get a job."
post #29 of 9912 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 08:57 AM

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
Welllll, you did vote in Dubya a few years back

I'm wondering who Trump is planning on using to replace Mexicans in your vegetable fields, hotels, homes of the "middle" class and so many other jobs Americans aren't willing to do. I bet a good portion of his workforce is Mexican, he might sing a different tune if they all quit
bussard likes this.
post #30 of 9912 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 09:21 AM

Quoted: 499 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadnt View Post
Welllll, you did vote in Dubya a few years back

I'm wondering who Trump is planning on using to replace Mexicans in your vegetable fields, hotels, homes of the "middle" class and so many other jobs Americans aren't willing to do. I bet a good portion of his workforce is Mexican, he might sing a different tune if they all quit
if it wasn't so easy to get government handouts there would be lots of people looking for work. That goes for both sides of the 49th.

lynas and SWMan like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Combine Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page